Joe Rogan Podcast.

Ok joe If u read this take it as a huge complement, and please pass it on to Eddie and Ricky Ross of possible. If u aren't joe, take this as advice to please check these podcasts out ASAP. I've listened to just about all of them. podcasts feat joey diaz are my favorites but I have to say that the most recent Eddie Bravo one and the Freeway Rick Ross one are two of the most interesting pieces of entertainment I have ever had the pleasure of enjoying. I've been a big movie guy my whole life. I also did drama and theatre most of my young adult life. I'm a huge fan of comedy. I never knew I was such a huge rogan fan until the JRE. I kinda liked joe just because of the UFC. ( I've been watching since UFC 1). But had NO idea just how entertaining he was until I got into his podcast. So I just wanted to give I a shout out, and to let everyone know... Listen to this podcast! The last Eddie bravo and the freeway Rick Ross podcasts in particular. I feel like I get to hang with joe and his his interesting friends a couple times a week. It's great! Sorry for the frat. P.s. sorry for the mega paragraph Phone Post

Welcome aboard one of the most popular podcasts in the world. Dig back deeper into the old episodes and you will find a lot more gems. He has had some really interesting guests on their.

Welcome, brother. Once you start listening you'll never stop. I HIGHLY recommend listening to all the episodes that have Joey Diaz, Eddie Bravo, Duncan Trussell, and Bryan Callen on them!

Yea I forget when exactly I started, but one night the addiction fully took hold and I went back and listened to just about every single one of them. I find myself getting so excited walking in the door on tues and wed because I know I get to chill out and lay down and just listen and chill for a few hours. I think I like it even more than tv I like. Game of Thrones and fights are just about the only thing I like more these days. Phone Post

The JRE is great to pass the time at work.

Chael Sonnen will be on Monday @ 4pm. Its gonna be a cant miss episode.

clattymine -
Team GDP's cancerous testicle -
clattymine - I'll be 35 next month and have a live in gf. Never married, no kids. Have a great job with great pay.

Today I didn't work so I slept in, went on a 3 hr bike ride, took a nap, got a haircut, then trained BJJ. I didn't even get a chance to eat dinner until 9:30 were I grilled up some bratwurst. I have every other Friday off and that's what it typically is.

Fucking depressing as hell right?.

the tears I am shedding, I hope they are of some worth

If you ever want to hang out and get away from your family, just let me know. :) Phone Post 3.0
LOL I'm like you

Was just sarcasticness about your miserable and lonely existence :D Phone Post 3.0

Holy shit! I have kept my fingers crossed for about a week now hoping this was gonna go down. I can't even imagine how cool it'll b. Phone Post

I would also recommend the episodes with Bert Kreischer and Tom Segura! Pure feel-good awesomeness! Love the podcast! Phone Post

BOSWELL -  Chael Sonnen will be on Monday @ 4pm. Its gonna be a cant miss episode.

EPiCccccccccccC Phone Post

havent watched in a while, they got too silly at times.

if joey diaz, that comedian bert keiser (definitely) butchered his name) eddie or an mma fighter is on ill watch.

olive garden.

JRE is the shit. Some good pod casts coming up...Dice, Sonnen. Can't wait!

Btw, first post ever on the UG my friends. :D Phone Post

Tony Montana - JRE is the shit. Some good pod casts coming up...Dice, Sonnen. Can't wait!

Welcome and very cool SN.

The Swinging Richard -
Tony Montana - JRE is the shit. Some good pod casts coming up...Dice, Sonnen. Can't wait!

Welcome and very cool SN.

Thanks. Scarface is one of my favorite flicks.
Been reading the UG for a while now, great site, so addicted to it, should have joined long ago. Phone Post