Joe Rogan Roast / Apology to Cyborg

In Phone Post 3.0

The people saying Tony Hinchcliffe's jokes were bad should read this thread...

This is what bad jokes look like.

Here is my roast joke:

Joe Rogan's hair ran away faster than Lyoto Machida..

P.S. WAR MACHIDA

Good god this thread. Phone Post 3.0

Joe Rogan is the mma equivalent of your friends older brother in high school. You think he's pretty cool, and he knows a lot. Wow he knew that guy was going to go for a triangle before he did it!

Then you keep growing and he stays the same. The guy who you used to think knew a lot starts saying ronda is a 10/10, she has the best boxing on the planet, and aliens built the pyramids.

Then you realize he never really knew that much, he just knew more than you when you didn't know anything at all.

Joe's such an mma fan he fashioned his comedy after Jon Fitch's fighting style. Painful to watch and not entertaining.
I'm just kidding with ya Joseph. But did you ever notice all of Joe's guests believe in the weirdest things......Bigfoot, 9/11 conspiracies, joe being funny....... Phone Post 3.0

gambatte - Joe Rogan is the mma equivalent of your friends older brother in high school. You think he's pretty cool, and he knows a lot. Wow he knew that guy was going to go for a triangle before he did it!

Then you keep growing and he stays the same. The guy who you used to think knew a lot starts saying ronda is a 10/10, she has the best boxing on the planet, and aliens built the pyramids.

Then you realize he never really knew that much, he just knew more than you when you didn't know anything at all.

This burns so deeeeeeeeeep.

Joe Rogan likes to hear himself talk so much that his "isolation tank" is really just his basement with a nonstop recording Of him talking about wild animals Phone Post 3.0

Easters - Joe Rogan likes to hear himself talk so much that his "isolation tank" is really just his basement with a nonstop recording Of him talking about wild animals Phone Post 3.0
His podcast is basically him talking nonstop for 3 hours. Phone Post 3.0

Still no mention he was a spokesman for a rubber pussy! Phone Post 3.0

The real Joe Rogan Experience:
http://i.imgur.com/2siEg.jpg

This one's fun too:
http://s4.postimg.org/lg9t6rngd/Rogan2.jpg

TheHebrewHammer - 
Tom Brady's Perfect Balls -

Hilarious to see a screenshot I've made some good years ago Phone Post 3.0

TROOF!! i found it on the romo this joe rogan thread..

VU

joe banned me, jimmyd from his board permenantly for saying the podcast was going stale. now theres an insecure twat right there

I have a question for Joe if you're reading.

Joe if an MMA fighter happened to be a muslim and black, would that in your eyes make him doubly explosive? Phone Post 3.0

The game show, "Jeopardy!", almost banned contestants from using Alpha Brain. Luckily, they found out it didn't do shit.

Doesnt let anyone say shit about Ronda but lets John Wayne Parr talk shit about Josh Barnett.
She is not here she cant defend herself boo-hoo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTqSMi80CDM

31:00 Joe shows a video to Barnett what JWP said about him.
32:40 They get to the point when Rogan in that video starts to say something about how ridiculous they are (Barnett and Paulson) and at that moment says to cut the video.

DOLLA DOLLA BILLZ YALLLLLL!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

malf922 - A man walks into a bar. The bartender says "What will it be?". The man replies " I'll have a Joe Rogan."

The bartender gives the man a piss warm can of Old Milwaukee and says "This is the best drink you'll ever have in your life!"

The man drinks the beer and is not satisfied. Phone Post 3.0
lol Phone Post 3.0

A Rogan sounds like something Wade would have found handy in that landmark Supreme Court women's rights case right guys? Phone Post 3.0

I No Kung Foo - The game show, "Jeopardy!", almost banned contestants from using Alpha Brain. Luckily, they found out it didn't do shit.

oh snap!