Joe Rogan Roast / Apology to Cyborg

Easters - The only guy in history who somehow made bragging about doing taekwondo as a kid cool Phone Post 3.0
Hey he fought dude.

He rarely mentions it but when he was back in Boston on the open mike circuit he was still "fighting"

He also had a couple "kickboxing bouts" Phone Post 3.0

I felt bad for what I said. I can't do roasts either, Joe.

But the "making tae kwon do sound cool" was funny as hell.

Tom Brady's Perfect Balls -

This was a private pic sent to Andy Dick as a thank you for the beautiful car Andy bought him.

Joe may be as hetro and alpha as they come but he sure knows how to suck a dick to get something he wants.

He also smells other men's cum. Phone Post 3.0

when did he decided to give up hair plugs?

http://i.stack.imgur.com/9LY6l.jpg

inf0 - when did he decided to give up hair plugs?

http://i.stack.imgur.com/9LY6l.jpg
Phone Post 3.0

Joe drank so much of Dana's cum that he's morphing into him. Phone Post 3.0

Tom Brady's Perfect Balls -

Hilarious to see a screenshot I've made some good years ago Phone Post 3.0

I used to hate Joe Rogan.
I still do, but I used to too.
Joe Rogan is undeniably successful, for being almost mediocre at everything.

I heard onnit were trying to make a Joe Rogan kettlebell, they stopped cos it was black and Rogan tried to shoot it with a bow and arrow...he really hates n***az.. so they went for zombies instead.
He still kept that one kettlebell though, its his black friend.

In a recent podcast, he said he was thinking of making an apocalypse mobile. An RV with a tent on it. Probably with lots of guns.. A great vantage point to kill the poor from while they try to swim away from LA's rising sea level. There's no such things as zombies, Joe, you want to kill the poor.

eyeraping Rinella, on the appropriately titled meat eater show:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/4ahcD0_7Mpo/maxresdefault.jpg

Joe hates things he doesn't understand.

Blacks, the poor, Muslims, vegans, trannies. He invites guests who are all too happy to validate his bigoted ways, Phone Post

FatsMcGee - Joe drank so much of Dana's cum that he's morphing into him. Phone Post 3.0

I don't think that's physiologically possible, going back to my undergrad science courses. I could be wrong.

MMA Playwright - 
FatsMcGee - Joe drank so much of Dana's cum that he's morphing into him. Phone Post 3.0

I don't think that's physiologically possible, going back to my undergrad science courses. I could be wrong.

You're right, its the stem cells he's injecting his whole body in the hopes of becoming a "real boy" that's morphing him, the cum is irrelevant.

We are lucky to have people in this world who talk about the issues that matter. Things like how endangered African species are threats to the life of people in Los Angeles, or how humans are turning into robots. These things matter! Phone Post 3.0

GOATherder - eyeraping Rinella, on the appropriately titled meat eater show:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/4ahcD0_7Mpo/maxresdefault.jpg
Phone Post 3.0

GOATherder - I used to hate Joe Rogan.

I heard onnit were trying to make a Joe Rogan kettlebell, they stopped cos it was black and Rogan tried to shoot it with a bow and arrow...he really hates n***az.. so they went for zombies instead.

In a recent podcast, he said he was thinking of making an apocalypse mobile. An RV with a tent on it. Probably with lots of guns.. A great vantage point to kill the poor from while they try to swim away from LA's rising sea level. There's no such things as zombies, Joe, you want to kill the poor.

The top one was excellent lol....the rest, not so much.

RonnieF'nPickering! - 
GOATherder - I used to hate Joe Rogan.

The top one was excellent lol....the rest, not so much.

I like Joe, but the first one was probably the one closer to home..I was worried of how it would read, personally I liked the others more because of the visual of Joe hunting poor people with a crossbow or smth..but what can you do. I'll be back with more..my favourite comedians tear each other to pieces all the time and I've always been amazed how Joe managed to not be the butt of unnecessary cruelty...well, here we go..

The kettlebell one would have been: but they are still trying to find enough iron for his big head..but I went with "he's a racist joke instead".

P.S. Thanks for the pic embed, garrote.

He looks like a mix between Kingpin from Daredevil and one of those little naked troll dolls Phone Post 3.0

Joe aspires to be a modern day Rennaisance man, he's an artist...a painter, a comedian, a commentator, a martial artist, an actor, an artist...really difficult to pin down, though I've heard many guys have been able to..
An all you can eat dick buffet is as close as this faggot is getting to Michelangelo.

I'm sorry, count that^ as a ttt.

In Phone Post 3.0