Joe Rogan thinks that Volkanovski won against Makhachev

That’s true but coming out with completely crazy shit like that really destroy a person’s credibility in my eyes.

You are supposed to get wiser and smarter as you get older but ironically when it comes to MMA I would argue that pre 2015 Rogan is actually far more knowledgeable about the sport than the 2023 one!

1 Like

Why do people abandon all reason and logic when it comes to the Dags?

Now all of a sudden getting the ‘moral victory’ by winning the last half of the last round, ‘lost on rounds but won the fight’, ‘he won with Pride rules’ are all being thrown around like you fucking monkeys haven’t been following the sport for the last decades because you’d rather swallow glass than admit Khabib’s ‘beat up guy’ handled your great white hype :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Volk was the clear winner imo.

4 Likes

HI Jack

if laying on a guy wins a fight then Islam won if punching someones face in wins a fight Volk won

5 Likes

Next time Rogan calls an Islam fight: “He dominated Volk”

3 Likes

Wasn’t meant to be taken seriously, dummy. It’s just a dig at midget Rogan. It’ll be okay if someone disagrees with you.

1 Like

Islam won that fight. I cant see how Volk won more then 2 rounds. Volk was rocked, dropped & outgrappled until Islam gassed.

2 Likes