Joe Rogan thinks that Volkanovski won against Makhachev

2 Likes

Was cheering for Volkanovski to win but each time I watched that fight I can’t score it anything other than 3-2 for Makhachev.

3 Likes

Volk took his soul in the 5th

6 Likes

I feel Volk won or should have been a draw

4 Likes

Some people say Volk won the “Fight” but Islam won the “Rounds” which I think shows the flaw in scoring system when you can get beat up and win.

Not all Rounds are equal and shouldnt be treated like it. Volks Round 5 was the most significant and it was all him. I can see a 3-2 either way but when it comes to who won the “Fight” there is no question Volk did. And ideally the scoring system should reflect that. Great fight either way

7 Likes

Agreed the MMA scoring system is flawed and needs reforming as it’s based upon the 10 point Boxing system

The Pride system was far better as it scored as fight in it’s entirety rather than a round by round basis.

Volkanovski would likely have won using that criteria.

6 Likes

Agreed

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuNb2KTJ59I/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

1 Like

Volk won a moral victory just for surviving all 5 rounds. He lost convincingly on the scorecards. Have a feeling he will get tapped in the rematch.

2 Likes

1/10

4 Likes

He literally cannot be submitted. It’s a scientific fact

1 Like

Volk’s neck is un-chokable

2 Likes

I scored it Islam 1 2 4

The judge who has it Islam 49-46 was out of their mind

If Islam beats Charles & Volk takes care of Topuria, I definitely would love to see a rematch

2 Likes

One of the worst robberies in MMA history.
Volk clearly won.

1 Like

Volk won if you score the fight as a whole Pride style.

5 Likes

Rogan also said Ronda can beat up half the men’s bantamweight division and is a once-in-a-lifetime athlete, so…

2 Likes

Pretty much this

If he doesn’t tap or go to sleep, you can’t prove he is submitted :joy:

1 Like

You Are Dumb Mario Lopez GIF

Ah, throw the baby out with the bath water.

Rogan said the world is round, so obviously, since he’s such a dufus and always wrong, the world is obviously flat.

Even idiots can be correct on occasion, basing objective truth on what a popular person says is as ignorant as it gets.

Stop being stupid.

Rogan was blatantly saying to Nganou that that Fury was just flicking his gloves instead of admitting that he was cheating to use the less padded part to hit with. Fury’s own corner told him to stop doing it because it was so obvious.

lol!

She wasn’t even close to being the best in her own era let alone of all time.

It’s always been hard for me to take Rogan seriously since he came out with all that shit with Ronda and tearing up on the podcast when she was on.

1 Like

Rogan also said Jorge Masvidal was “on a whole ‘nother level” than the fighters GSP beat

When you say a lot, you’ll eventually get caught up and say some dumb ass shit lol

3 Likes