Joe Rogan TKO Opponent in 3 Seconds With Kick!

Joe Rogan is a beast! Just look at this old Clip of him...he just needed 3 seconds to tko his Opponent. I am pretty sure that Joe Rogan could kick ass from some fighters in the UFC!

News Flash.

Face palm Phone Post 3.0

That was like 30 years ago. Phone Post 3.0

This daily motion shit needs to stop. Phone Post 3.0

Ozamataz Buckshank - This daily motion shit needs to stop. Phone Post 3.0
And the click bait bs.. Seems like it's a popular thing to do between this guy and blakehendo Phone Post 3.0

I think kenny florian posted this about 10 years ago. Phone Post 3.0

Was this the oppen weight TKD division?

Ozamataz Buckshank - This daily motion shit needs to stop. Phone Post 3.0

I think these spammers get ads money from this dailymotion crap, if mods dont/cant do anything about it, a good start would be to vote them down to bolivia and freeze their ass.

Why are you guys bitching about dailymotion? It's a better host for your files, because their not as fast to remove shit as YouTube is.

There was a mass exodus a couple years back amongst uploaders from YouTube to DailyMotion for that reason.

Both will make you watch ads, so what's the difference? Phone Post 3.0

ThereIsAllahOfStickBundlesHere - Difference is click bait titles, & ad revenue. Is that your video you uploaded? Phone Post 3.0
It is not. When you say ad revenue, are you talking about the poster? Or DailyMotion? I'm sure YouTube gets plenty of ad revenue as well.

I'm genuinely curious, because when I used to upload a few years back DailyMotion was a legit respected website. Now I see lots of people asking for it to be banned from the site. Phone Post 3.0

Conor-removed-my-tongue-from-Aldo's-arse - Why are you guys bitching about dailymotion? It's a better host for your files, because their not as fast to remove shit as YouTube is.

There was a mass exodus a couple years back amongst uploaders from YouTube to DailyMotion for that reason.

DailyMotion used to have some pron too

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite - 
Conor-removed-my-tongue-from-Aldo's-arse - Why are you guys bitching about dailymotion? It's a better host for your files, because their not as fast to remove shit as YouTube is.

DailyMotion used to have some pron too

Hahahaha you tried it out?

Sonnen y Diaz Bros -
And the click bait bs.. Seems like it's a popular thing to do between this guy and blakehendo Phone Post 3.0
I have been thinking the same thing. Something is fishy about those 2 Phone Post 3.0

Thanks op ! Sorry for the others who look for anything to bitch about Phone Post 3.0

ThereIsAllahOfStickBundlesHere - Difference is click bait titles, & ad revenue. Is that your video you uploaded? Phone Post 3.0
It's probably related to the "writing" job that was posted on here.

The job description was pretty much to find videos, write a paragraph, make a click bait title and earn that ad revenue.

Now every other post seems to be a video I saw years ago. Phone Post 3.0

Joe Rogan isn't a once in a generation fighter. He is a once in a EVER fighter.

Joe Rogan is the greatest of all fucking time.

Conor-removed-my-tongue-from-Aldo's-arse - 
It is not. When you say ad revenue, are you talking about the poster? Or DailyMotion? I'm sure YouTube gets plenty of ad revenue as well.

I'm genuinely curious, because when I used to upload a few years back DailyMotion was a legit respected website. Now I see lots of people asking for it to be banned from the site. Phone Post 3.0

I am not making any money on the videos. Just sharing it with you guys..and hope you get some followers.

Scrimgali -
Sonnen y Diaz Bros -
I have been thinking the same thing. Something is fishy about those 2 Phone Post 3.0
They're the same Phone Post 3.0