Joe Rogan to host new Fear Factor (sauce)

www.tvguide.com/News/Joe-Rogan-Fear-Factor-1034757.aspx

Joe Rogan has officially signed on to return as the host of NBC's Fear Factor revival. Rogan, who hosted the show's original run from 2001 to 2006, will be on hand when production begins at the end of July.

"It doesn't seem real," Rogan tells TV Guide Magazine. "It seems like some sort of bizarro dream world. But I'm looking forward to it. The idea of sitting at home and watching someone else host it would have driven me crazy." 

Woah!!

cograts joe

Fuck yeah! Bring on the cow dicks! Phone Post

Sweet. One of the few shows I watched.

Errr bull dicks? Either way, bring them on! Phone Post

I didnt watch this show when it was out originally but caught all the episodes later and there is no one but Joe who could do that show the same.. He was awesome in it!!

Sweet! Make one of the challenges who can smoke as much weed as joey Diaz! Phone Post

Joe needs to pitch an all UFC episode of FEAR FACTOR.  Brock in the "chicken shit to chicken salad" contest will be amazing. 

its not really 'fear' most of the time, its just who is gross enough to eat 15 bull testicles or cockroaches in 5 minutes for the chance at 50,000

Rogan's sauuuuuuce is the boss!

"COME ON! YOU CAN DO IT!" 

LoL. Fuck yes.

Awesome! I'd take a nice little NBC payday too!

good for joe!!! get more of that network show payola...

p.s. will one of the challenges be who can listen to bravo's music the longest?

yes!

TTTTTT 4 Joe Hoge!!

Gotta get dat bread. Phone Post

I'm really surprised they are bringing it back to be honest...that show was deader than Nate Marquardt's testosterone reproduction system by the time they yanked it.