Joe Rogan to host new Fear Factor (sauce)

Can they also do it at UFC events between fights? It might be kind of cool...

HEY HEY HEY! This is awesome. Phone Post

Team GDP - 
bmd - There's something you don't know about me Joe Rogan... I smoke rocks.

i always wished a fighter would say that when being interviewed by Joe in the post fight interview

Someone did.  I almost want to say it was Forrest Griffin.  

Awesome! loved that show. He did a great job on NewsRadio too, the wrestling match with Andy Dick is classic!

This is tue greatest thing I have ever heard. Fear factor was the first reality game show I ever watched. It was so damn good, and it created a whole new genre that Countless shows have emulated. I cannot wait to see It back, with it's host JOE ROGAN. fuck!!!!!! Phone Post

NO HEY HEY HEY Phone Post

Joe is the fucking man.

He can do whatever he wants. 

Can't wait to see it....

ttt For Rogan and his new gig. His nuts are pretty huggable (no homo) Phone Post

As I started a bring back fear factor petition not too long ago I EXPECT to be on one of the first episodes especially as a UFC episode is only a matter of time ;-) Phone Post

I never liked that show. Phone Post

Fantastic news!

My God This Reem - To answer all the questions, I'll NEVER quit working for the UFC and I'll NEVER quit doing stand up and I'll NEVER quit the podcast.

-Rogan on Twitter.

Good shit.

Never really watched fear factor and probably still won't but glad to hear about him not going to stop doing stand up, UFC and podcasts.

icelogo - 

Joe looks just like Ferris Bueller

I almost auditioned Phone Post

If Joe sees this- you should lobby for an all fighter/UFC episode- I would love to watch clay guida jog in place while eating hissing cockroackes and drinking goat blood or whatever. 

I always thought Joe would make a great Surivor host if Jeff Probst ever leaves.

they should make a ufc champions episode! all seven champions competing would be amazing :D Phone Post

Joe makes the show. A tailor made show for him. Always regarded as one of my favorite game shows ever.

What an awesome show to compete on. Phone Post