Joe Rogan?

I am definitely going to starting finishing all my sentences with "Respectfully:  Fred" from now on.  It is too catchy not to.  That should be a thing.  Let's make that a thing.  I sincerely like it.

Resectfully:
Dick Niaz

Respectfully:

Fred 

ThePundidiot -

Respectfully, you seem far too respectful for these parts.  

Respectfully

thePundit

I'll work on being a malicious, hateful asshole. Some folks say I've already got that down. 

Frederick Ettish -
ThePundidiot -

Respectfully

thePundit

I'll work on being a malicious, hateful asshole. Some folks say I've already got that down. 

Fred...I don't feel that was said respectfully 

Right said, Fred?

Sagiv Lapkin - 

Is this about getting on the podcast? As a JRE superfan and a fan of you for being a pioneer of MMA, I hope to see you on there.

Much Respect for a MMA pioneer, and a veteran. Thanks for your service and the stories. I'd like to hear you on JRE. And if not, I'd be interested in your book. Wish you well Mr. Ettish.

Respectfully:
ChinoV

Respectful thread is Respectfully: respectful 

Frederick Ettish -

Does anybody know if he still comes on here, or how I can get in touch with him?

Thanks. 

Respectfully:

Fred

In for stuff

R... E... S... P... E... C... T... Fred

ramaham -
Frederick Ettish -
ThePundidiot -

Respectfully

thePundit

Fred...I don't feel that was said respectfully 

Right said, Fred?

Just trying to fit in and be one of the boys. 

ChinoV -
Sagiv Lapkin - 

Is this about getting on the podcast? As a JRE superfan and a fan of you for being a pioneer of MMA, I hope to see you on there.

Much Respect for a MMA pioneer, and a veteran. Thanks for your service and the stories. I'd like to hear you on JRE. And if not, I'd be interested in your book. Wish you well Mr. Ettish.

Respectfully:
ChinoV

Thanks. I appreciate that. 

Respectfully:

Fred (Tried not being respectful. You made it impossible)

I like that Fred has the patience and sense of humor to thrive in this environment, and he's not a kid anymore.

Respect!

I'd love to see a podcast or a panel done well today with a bunch of the MMA pioneers. Not just Royce, Ken, Severn, Taktarov etc. But as many of the guys from say, 1993-1996ish they could reasonably gather and interview.

Fred hope you are well brother!

ttt

I love how Fred is treated with respect on this forum (for the most part) now.

Gives me hope for humanity . I'm also a fan by the way. The way you dealt with adversity was/is inspirational 

In

Taco muncher - I like that Fred has the patience and sense of humor to thrive in this environment, and he's not a kid anymore.

Respect!

Thanks. I've tried to keep a sense of humor about things as much as possible. Life's a bit easier that way. 

Respectfully:

Fred

buddie - I'd love to see a podcast or a panel done well today with a bunch of the MMA pioneers. Not just Royce, Ken, Severn, Taktarov etc. But as many of the guys from say, 1993-1996ish they could reasonably gather and interview.

Interesting idea. My experience is that most of today's fans don't know or remember that era, let alone recognize any but maybe the most famous fighters from back then. Sad for a sport that is really so young, but it's the age and society we live in. 

Respectfully:

Fred 

Steven McTowelie -

Fred hope you are well brother!

Thanks. I'm doing OK. 

Respectfully:

Fred

OhhhhMyPlata -

I love how Fred is treated with respect on this forum (for the most part) now.

Gives me hope for humanity . I'm also a fan by the way. The way you dealt with adversity was/is inspirational 

Things certainly are different now than they were some years ago. I like it better nowadays. 

Thanks for your kind thoughts. 

Respectfully:

Fred

Wow, it's actually Fred Ettish. I'm kind of an old timer, and happened to pop on here for the first time in ages - was a college guy when I saw UFC 1 & 2.

All I can say is it took huge balls for you to step in there at that time. So much was unknown about styles and matchups back then and it was really an intimidating thing to actually step in the cage. Very hard for new fans to realize the dynamic at the time - it was an entirely different energy and vibe than today.

I hope you're doing well these days. Seeing you post just brought me back to those times for a bit.

And I agree, it would be great to have a panel of guys from those early UFC's. You guys deserve much more recognition - the sport, as most enduring endeavors, rests on the shoulders of giants.