Joe Rogan's Commentary last night.

Spot on

it's getting as bad as his podcast. 

Well done

hahaha…this is good stuff tonight

Jeremy Stephens got outclassed and was acting like a child during the fight because things weren't going his way.

Jeremy Stephens: I thought about suicide cause I lost to a guy that weights 145lbs and I will never be Top 5!

OG: Jeremy Stephens is a stud!

SickEye - 

Jeremy Stephens got outclassed and was acting like a child during the fight because things weren't going his way.

No bro…he’s willing to scrap anytime! Even during rounds when he’s getting outclassed!

I remember Rogan for the most part (and quite correctly,  for that matter), complimenting Zabit's footwork and subtle direction changes, making it nearly impossible for Stephens to sit down on the majority if his punches or string together any combos.

And yes, the flashy shit Zabit tried for the most part didn't work,  but its still badass to watch because he does it so effortlessly and gracefully.    

Lol. Nice one OP

SickEye - 

I dont think Zabit sucks or anything but joe rogan is intolerable on the subject .

Stephens hit him with a big shot, and rogan instead of crediting Jeremy said something like “OIMG EVEN WHEN HIT HE COMES BACK STRONGER”

It was like jesus give the dudes jock a break.

Anyone fighting zabit has to land a hard combination for joe to even acknowledge it…

Brockback Mountain -

Lmao