Joe rogans the only commentator who literally look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgKrNGt09ck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgKrNGt09ck

1 Like

Why does this retard keep getting posted?

3 Likes

Frump going after Rogan. I wonder what brought that on?

Where the fuck did this fat bastard come from?

For some reason he reminds me of Charlie Z,  a mentally handicapped person desperate for attention and for reasons god only knows, he is getting it.

Is he a fighter/instructor/coach of any kind?

I want to watch the videos he has just to see whimo he is but I'm not going to give him any more views in hopes he goes away

2 Likes
OJTT-RayRay - 

Thank you.

I thought it was just me.

FedorWand -

For some reason he reminds me of Charlie Z,  a mentally handicapped person desperate for attention and for reasons god only knows, he is getting it.

I want to watch the videos he has just to see whimo he is but I'm not going to give him any more views in hopes he goes away

You can't have an opinion about anything unless you're verified? Sounds like communism.

3 Likes
El Bandito -
FedorWand -

You can't have an opinion about anything unless you're verified? Sounds like communism.

Verified retard like this dipshit? Someone with 2 brain cells fighting for dominance would still be smarter than him

He is giving advise like he knows what he is talking about so I would hope he at least took Tae-bo classes. 

Answer the question,  who is he, what is his credentials, etc...

However, I'm expecting another witty retort instead of an answer bc you're either a really bad troll or you are Frumps

lol I like rogan and frumps

OJTT-RayRay - 

He’s the voice of the voiceless.

1 Like
OJTT-RayRay - 

Its become a running joke to post his retarded videos and act like he’s legit. We all agree he’s garbage, except for a few trolls.