Joe Schilling sleeps drunk guy at bar

That’s fair, but if he did that to a cop the size of Schilling, you and I both know that guy would be getting a free ride down to the station.

So if he shouldn’t be allowed to do that to a cop, then he should seemingly not be allowed to do that to Schilling either. Now would this dude doing this to a cop warrant being KO’d? No, probably not, but it wouldn’t absolve him of any guilt and it shouldn’t absolve him of any guilt in this case either. He’s still committing assault because he clearly didn’t realize that he was pump faking a professional fighter and it doesn’t matter that he found out Joe was a fighter after he got KTFO because his intent was still to intimidate another person. The fact that it failed so horribly doesn’t make it less of an offense, it just makes him more of an idiot.

And it is sad that you need overstate your side of the argument so hard just to help it. He was 160lbs and the guy was 31 lol. Old enough to know better.

You literally don’t even know the basic facts surrounding the event, you didn’t know what the definition of assault was until I showed you and you don’t know what you’re talking about.

2 Likes

You sure seem pretty invested in this, not to be…

3 Likes

HI Joe,Joe isnt some big name star dont flatter yourself

2 Likes

the dude half joes size was having a good time with a woman .Joe was jelous Had his froiend film because he knew he was going to start shit with a guy half his size who hasnt fought

8 Likes

If you’re gonna make an accusation of guilt, you’re also gonna have to prove intent beyond a reasonable doubt. Filming in it and of itself does not demonstrate criminal intent regardless of how much you want it to. They could be filming for a number of reasons. We already know from witnesses that this guy was regularly a problem and regularly antagonistic towards other people in that bar, so it’s entirely possible that Joe’s friend was filming because they anticipated that some type of conflict could arise between Schilling and this douche as he walked back to his table from smoking a cigarette.

And what do you know, as Joe is walking back to his seat, the little douche clearly walks into Schillings way as he was clearly trying to get into that busboy’s face and walk in his way as well, which we know he was doing because we already know he had a propensity to get aggressive and get in people’s faces at this bar.

So I got you to admit that he did in fact try to intimidate Schilling which lends even more merit to the argument that he was not only trying to intimidate Schilling himself, but he was also trying to intimidate the staff and who knows who else at that bar that night. This guy is basically a serial assaulter and a habitual line stepper which will make it hard for him to look like a victim in the court of law and more like a willing participant in a game of retard chicken.

See how all that works? That’s what you call establishing reasonable doubt and what could ultimately keep Schilling out of trouble if this goes to court. But why should I even explain this to you? You’re nobody and the guy’s a little fucking douche who had that KO coming. Only thing I wish Joe would have done differently is dug to the body so homeboy would have been conscious as he realized how badly he fucked up. Fuck ‘em.

But not enough for them to stop serving him, or ask him to leave, or have security talk to him, or call the police.

jimmy fallon lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

6 Likes

Omg you’re retarded

Why didn’t you just say so from the jump

Pretty girlfriend? Are you kidding ?

2 Likes

she was good looking some of yaal are picky

1 Like

joe pushing him was the first legal “assault”

6 Likes

Yeah I watched the video a few times. It looks like Joe pushed into him from behind. It looked intentional but hard to tell.

Two idiots overal is what I’m thinking.

4 Likes

I don’t think you can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Joe did in fact push him unjustifiably and that that push was in fact an assault.

What we see in the video is one guy (manlet) getting another man’s way (Joe) as he’s trying to fuck with and intimidate another employee and the guy who was walking to his table (Joe) pretty politely moves manlet boy out of his way as manlet boy drunkenly walks in front of him. Again, it would be hard to prove that he actually pushed/assaulted him and didn’t simply brace his hands to avoid manlet boy from walking straight into him. As far as I know, there isn’t any law that says you aren’t allowed to hold your hands out as a drunk idiot who’s been known to be a mess and aggressive with patrons and staff walks directly in your way as you’re walking to your table.

And that is the crux of it. If we’re gonna talk legally, if we’re gonna analyze it from the perspective of a judge or a jury, then you have to prove beyond all reasonable doubt that Schilling did in fact do all the things that you’re accusing him of. But there is much more evidence that backs the notion that this guy was regularly out of control at this bar and his actions after Schilling moves him out of his way further demonstrate that. He immediately pump faked and committed an obvious assault on Schilling once he turned to face him.

He’ll have better luck in a civil case and Joe will just settle out of court to avoid too many expenses. But I could see Schilling plead out to simple assault or an even lesser charge/see his charges dropped as Florida has pretty solid stand your ground/self defense laws. Basically, an individual has no duty to retreat if he is attacked/assaulted and his legal right to defend himself is not suspended just because he’s a pro fighter or because you believe he should have behaved differently/offered some sort of mercy to the manlet pussy.

1 Like

Schilling obviously said to his friend,
"Get your camera ready cos when I come past this guy I’m gonna belt the cunt.
imagine the views on Instagram "
Or words to that effect

5 Likes

That’s very probable, but hard to prove. And it’s not something I would have necessarily disapproved of, albeit he could have done plenty damage with a few shots to the body, or even just a shove with how soft and puny his target was. Guy deserved a reality check.

1 Like

what was guy doing ? having fun drinking at a bar .Joe was jelous and picked a fight and told his friend hey watch this video this

6 Likes

Man u goofy

Something you deserve as well and based on your shit post probably get it often…fucking nerd.

4 Likes

Why are you mad the manlet’s not gonna fuck you

2 Likes

lol

lol just rewatched this video for the 1 millionth time

It just gets funnier and funnier with every watch

1 Like