John Brzenk only used 50lbs for curls?

From Wikipedia, the most trusted news source on the interwebs.

"He says that he trains biceps with 50 lbs dumbbells and does wrist curls with the same weight."

Does any of you know how he trained when he was competitive?

"Around even before Sylvester Stallone made the sport famous in cult movie Over The Top , Brzenk trains not by lifting weights or powering through chin ups, but by arm wrestling for hours on end."

Says that BB types are the ones that more often than not get their arms broken. Its really not about how much you can curl Phone Post 3.0

You do realize you look like an asshole if you go over to the 70s and try curling them in most cases right? The bicep is such a small must and quite frankly a meaningless muscle. You don't need much weight to hit them right. It's more about isolation, technique and focus rather than the weight you're using Phone Post 3.0

Brigham - You do realize you look like an asshole if you go over to the 70s and try curling them in most cases right? The bicep is such a small must and quite frankly a meaningless muscle. You don't need much weight to hit them right. It's more about isolation, technique and focus rather than the weight you're using Phone Post 3.0
Maybe in the real world buddy. This is the OG where if you are curling with less than a 70 you look like an asshole for being so modest. Phone Post 3.0

"Is that a lot?" The OG Phone Post 3.0

I'm on the Baroni Diet and I curl with 100 pounds bags of cement for warm up

I curl with 70's while posting in the WFA Phone Post 3.0

That guy is awesome. Phone Post 3.0

I was picturing him training like this. Well this is a bit extreme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3HdfX7sTys
(oldie but goodie)

My buddy Thorpe strict curled 225 for 2 and his arms weren't frigging enormous for nothing. Phone Post 3.0

In for further research Phone Post 3.0

Was he going for bodybuilding or size here? If he was using a lighter weight and moving slower through the motion creates more time under tension and more hypertrophy. Phone Post 3.0

heatmeiser - My buddy Thorpe strict curled 225 for 2 and his arms weren't frigging enormous for nothing. Phone Post 3.0
VU having having a buddy named Thorpe Phone Post 3.0

SupesUp -
Brigham - You do realize you look like an asshole if you go over to the 70s and try curling them in most cases right? The bicep is such a small must and quite frankly a meaningless muscle. You don't need much weight to hit them right. It's more about isolation, technique and focus rather than the weight you're using Phone Post 3.0
Maybe in the real world buddy. This is the OG where if you are curling with less than a 70 you look like an asshole for being so modest. Phone Post 3.0
This is not the OG my friend, how dare you not know the difference, you obviously do not have a 13" cawk .

Aqui para La OG y que putos Phone Post 3.0

ttt

Most people I see doing DB curls go heavy and do a very jerked and small range of motion.

Is there any reason to do it this way outside of just wanting to lift more?

shaqitup - Most people I see doing DB curls go heavy and do a very jerked and small range of motion.

Is there any reason to do it this way outside of just wanting to lift more?

There probably is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3HdfX7sTys

Champion armwrestler Dennis trains.