Indie darling

Hunk

Mainstream comedy

Absurd comedic GENIUS

The guy has range.

4 Likes

Proof that an ugly guy can make it in hollywood

3 Likes

You mean Dr. Steve Brule is not a real figure? He’s just an absurd parody created by Hollywood? Fuck.

1 Like

I saw him at a tim and Eric live show once. He was good improvving the character. I don’t think a lot of it is all that scripted.

1 Like

The defining role of his career was catching Billy Chapel’s perfect game in For Love of the Game.

1 Like

Has he ever been in the cage or the ring? If not, John C. Reilly belongs on the OG.

Hes in days of thunder and talladega nights. Shake n bake

1 Like

Great actor

he was in this movie called Cyrus, very under rated movie with Jonah Hill and Marisa Tomei, he was great in it

3 Likes

He’s great because he puts the necessary effort into each role.

And there are a lot of them…

1 Like

You forgot the Dewy Cox story!

4 Likes

1 Like

The perfect storm, with Clooney and wahlberg…. Funny to go back to those movies after seeing him in the recent comedies like step brothers

2 Likes

I always wonder why he is not more famous than he is. He is an A+ in everything he is in. The guy is a treasure.

1 Like

And he sang all his own parts. The no talent chick in the movie had to have someone else sing.

1 Like

Outside of indie flicks he’s not a leading man. He couldn’t carry a marvel movie, for instance. It’s not a matter of talent. Inherent star power and good looks can’t be practiced.

great movie.

Walk Hard is the greatest music documentary ever made. Dewey Cox is a legend, RIP.

3 Likes

I think I’d like to try me some of that CUH CANE

2 Likes

WFA and all… But, I hate we live in an era where cross race acting is like sacrificing someone to the Devil because his career isn’t complete until he plays Wendell Scott in a movie. He was the first black driver in NASCAR, but even another driver friend of his said in a documentary that they would all eat in whites only diners because as long as he kept a cap on no one realized he was black.