John Cena dissing Brock!

Lesnar's message to the Etards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWR82FScHnM

chrisdaniels85 - 
Stone Rolled - John Cena's striking is very effective. His submission hold STFU, step over toe hold with facelock, is also very effective. Cena could tap out Big Nog with that.

I order all WWE dumbass's on the UG to commit suicide right now. I hope that was sacrcasm Stone. How would anyone know how good his striking is? He's never actually hit anyone, more like fake punches while he stomps his foot for sound effects.

Fuck the WWE and all its potbelly redneck fans.

Dude, you just made me laugh so hard til it hurts!

I watched pro wrasslin til i was about 12. I knew it was fake since i was 10, but the UFC wasn't around and boxing wasn't on as much as wrasslin.
But back then it was the Brisco brothers, Dusty Rhodes, Buddy Colt, Gorgeous George, jr, Rocky Johnson (yes, "The Rock"'s dad), Toru Tanaka, Mr. Wrestling, etc.
Yeah it was fake as hell. But at least they didn't talk you to death!

When i watched i would think to myself..."Man, why can't all the best wrestlers, the best boxers, the best kickboxers, and the best martial artists all fight each other!?".

Then 20 years later my dream came true.

Thank God for Rorion Gracie, Satoru Sayama and Zuffa!

Steamfitter - 
Stone Rolled - Whoever doubts John Cena's striking ability, if you watch any of his matches, he throws hooks and haymakers the same way Chuck Liddell throws them. And Chuck knocks ppl out easily. So that proves Cena's striking is at Chuck's level, at least. And the guy has a tough chin, he bleeds, gets dominated badly in some matches and come back to win it all. And finally, Cena's a long reigning WWE Champion for I dunno how many times now. Lesnar was WWE Champ for only a short time, and couldn't cut it anymore in the WWE, he had to bail and go to a less competitive sport, MMA. And won the UFC gold in such short time. Imagine a superior, highly decorated fighter in John Cena can do? He submit, knock out good fighters left and right. Tito, Lesnar, Lychota, Griffin, Liddell, he'd probably win 7 times out of 10 against these guys.

I wish the UFC had a masters division. I would pay 50 dollars to watch Ric Flair take on his old nemisis Dusty Rhodes. Maybe the UFC and the WWE can get together and have a title unification fight. Can you imagine the number of ppv buys they would get having the current wwe and ufc champion battle for the belts? Incredible.

I hate to burst your bubble but...

IT'S FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Cena would apply the much vaunted STFU and be all like "you cant see me, fool!"

WWE_Fighter -  Why all the WWE hate???

Brock Lesnar is a trailblazer and is just paving the way for the next round of great UFC Champions.  Its a shame that he was the first one. 

Imagine such superfights as Anderson Silva vs Shawn Michaels,  Rick Flair vs Royce Gracie  and such.  Dont be so close minded and think of whats best for the sport.

Very poor troll attempt.

I still wanna sea dusty rhodes fight someone in the steel octagon. maybe they could have him fight ken shamrok or dane severen.

chrisdaniels85 -
Stone Rolled - Whoever doubts John Cena's striking ability, if you watch any of his matches, he throws hooks and haymakers the same way Chuck Liddell throws them. And Chuck knocks ppl out easily. So that proves Cena's striking is at Chuck's level, at least. And the guy has a tough chin, he bleeds, gets dominated badly in some matches and come back to win it all. And finally, Cena's a long reigning WWE Champion for I dunno how many times now. Lesnar was WWE Champ for only a short time, and couldn't cut it anymore in the WWE, he had to bail and go to a less competitive sport, MMA. And won the UFC gold in such short time. Imagine a superior, highly decorated fighter in John Cena can do? He submit, knock out good fighters left and right. Tito, Lesnar, Lychota, Griffin, Liddell, he'd probably win 7 times out of 10 against these guys.

Yeah he also knows he's not in a REAL fight. He's not making contact and he knows nobody is throwing back. That sissy WWE shit will not work in MMA. You WWE guys are living in a fantasy world. mid-card LIGHTWEIGHTS would beat the crap out of 95% of WWE "wrastlers"

You're a fool! John Cena is a multiple times WWE champion. The current UFC Heavyweight Champion is of the same ilk! Pro wrestling is basically a fight. The rule difference is you must pin your opponent for a 3 count. And they do it 300 times a year.

What do you mean Brock doesn't know any martial arts?

Sorry, but I consider wrestling a martial art right up there with boxing, MT, BJJ, karate, etc...

Brock is legit, and he just proved it, that doesn't mean that every pro wrestler would have his success though, he's a freak of nature.

it begins...

We should support THE MARINE!

Kostakio -  This thread is why I am mad Lesnar won.

+1

LOL Stone Rolled and steamfitter are killing it on this thread, nice work.

I think Mysterio would fare better than most other pro wrestlers just on his superior agility.

as much as this thread should be pissing me off, i'm fuggin cracking up right now, nice work here fellas.

ttt

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOL @ the goat photo!

Von Erich > Gracie

WORD LIFE!