John Cena dissing Brock!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEvxqKPTC2Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV-q6c6AaW0

I hope Brock shuts this wigger up!

yawn

John Cena's striking is very effective. His submission hold STFU, step over toe hold with facelock, is also very effective. Cena could tap out Big Nog with that.

Cena is such a badass that he would stop in the middle of the fight and start free styling on Nog. Nog wouldn't know what to do and would just stand there while Cena dropped lyrical bombs on him.

strykr619 - 
Stone Rolled - John Cena's striking is very effective. His submission hold STFU, step over toe hold with facelock, is also very effective. Cena could tap out Big Nog with that.

HAHAHAH , You mean the same John Cena that gets injured every 6 months? Please that foolio would get smashed by NOG.

NOG fights maybe twice a year. Cena has 300 brawls a year in the squared circle. Cena ain't no pussy. MMA is a joke, WWE is taking over.

John Cena has hustle, loyalty and respect.

John Cena is THE MARINE. Cena by TKO (knife)

This thread is why I am mad Lesnar won.

sad sad days Kos

Steamfitter - Cena is such a badass that he would stop in the middle of the fight and start free styling on Nog. Nog wouldn't know what to do and would just stand there while Cena dropped lyrical bombs on him.

LOL!

JKennedy - Am I the only one who remembers Cena when he was 200lbs?

HGH is a hell of a drug. He looks to be on the Triple H blend.

Comparing pics of them from their early wrestling days to now, both grew huge foreheads, longer jaw lines, and their eyes seemed to have recessed with protruding brow lines.

i used to like cena when he was with the funky bunch, now his raps stink.

chrisdaniels85 -
Stone Rolled - John Cena's striking is very effective. His submission hold STFU, step over toe hold with facelock, is also very effective. Cena could tap out Big Nog with that.

I order all WWE dumbass's on the UG to commit suicide right now. I hope that was sacrcasm Stone. How would anyone know how good his striking is? He's never actually hit anyone, more like fake punches while he stomps his foot for sound effects.

Fuck the WWE and all its potbelly redneck fans.

LOL!!

chrisdaniels85 - This shit is seriously pissing me off. WWE noobs are flocking to the UG. And they have the nerve to think Pro-Wrestling is a force in MMA. I love Brock but I fuckin hate what this has done to the UG.

LMAO@you! you haven't even been on the forum long enough to understand the sarcasm this forum holds dear!! ! LOL

John Cena is the only one Chuck Norris Can't See!

looks for the pic of Stone Cold with the "bang" gun to Vinces head

actually I was talking about you.

I wish it had been 20 years earlier and it was Ric Flair instead of Lesnar fighting for the UFC HW title belt. Can you imagine the insanity if Flair was HW champion of the UFC?

Whoever doubts John Cena's striking ability, if you watch any of his matches, he throws hooks and haymakers the same way Chuck Liddell throws them. And Chuck knocks ppl out easily. So that proves Cena's striking is at Chuck's level, at least. And the guy has a tough chin, he bleeds, gets dominated badly in some matches and come back to win it all. And finally, Cena's a long reigning WWE Champion for I dunno how many times now. Lesnar was WWE Champ for only a short time, and couldn't cut it anymore in the WWE, he had to bail and go to a less competitive sport, MMA. And won the UFC gold in such short time. Imagine a superior, highly decorated fighter in John Cena can do? He submit, knock out good fighters left and right. Tito, Lesnar, Lychota, Griffin, Liddell, he'd probably win 7 times out of 10 against these guys.

Stone Rolled - Whoever doubts John Cena's striking ability, if you watch any of his matches, he throws hooks and haymakers the same way Chuck Liddell throws them. And Chuck knocks ppl out easily. So that proves Cena's striking is at Chuck's level, at least. And the guy has a tough chin, he bleeds, gets dominated badly in some matches and come back to win it all. And finally, Cena's a long reigning WWE Champion for I dunno how many times now. Lesnar was WWE Champ for only a short time, and couldn't cut it anymore in the WWE, he had to bail and go to a less competitive sport, MMA. And won the UFC gold in such short time. Imagine a superior, highly decorated fighter in John Cena can do? He submit, knock out good fighters left and right. Tito, Lesnar, Lychota, Griffin, Liddell, he'd probably win 7 times out of 10 against these guys.

I wish the UFC had a masters division. I would pay 50 dollars to watch Ric Flair take on his old nemisis Dusty Rhodes. Maybe the UFC and the WWE can get together and have a title unification fight. Can you imagine the number of ppv buys they would get having the current wwe and ufc champion battle for the belts? Incredible.

Truth be told, I think Dusty Rhodes still have it in him. With serious training, Dusty could probably achieve what Randy Couture has. They are both consider "old" in MMA. Both are great athletes in great shape. Dusty's famous for his "bionic elbow". He used to finish guys with that. Imagine what he could do with it in the octagon. I can see alot of good guys get KO, at least open cuts.