John Fitch

Why hasn't he been given a shot at the main card yet? Burkman was just put in to fight Karo, but Fitch beat him and wasn't given the same chance?

ya i see fitch a champ one day, i ask the same question!?

it's about time they showed him on tv...now hopefully they'll move him up to a main card ufc bout. I'd like to see him give Diego Sanchez his 2nd loss.

They did nothing that whole fight but talk him up (and rightfully so). Expect his next fight to be on the main card.

Bobak/killakel85/Boojack1337, you know as well as I do that Fitch would run through Penn,Hughes,GSP,Karo,Franklin and possibly A.Silva all in the same night and will be WW champ sometime in the pretty near future.

However it seems Fitch can not and never will be able to run through Joslin.

"Bobak/killakel85/Boojack1337, you know as well as I do that Fitch would run through Penn,Hughes,GSP,Karo,Franklin and possibly A.Silva all in the same night and will be WW champ sometime in the pretty near future."

If you somehow got that I was implying this from requesting that Fitch be put on a main card so we can watch his fights, you really are a dumbass.

"However it seems Fitch can not and never will be able to run through Joslin"

I don't know about "run through", but didn't Fitch beat him about 2 years ago?

Fitch got the W in one of the worst decisions I have ever seen but the past is the past and Fitch is a monster who should be the WW Champion very soon and hold it longer than Hughes.