John Fitches release is a blessing in disguise

John Fitch's release from the UFC is only going to be good for the longevity of his career and ultimately his financial future

If he was to stay in the UFC he would have had to have faced a murderers row of fighters that currently reside in the ww division because of the salary he demands, which would potentially of resulted in more losses and his name value would of been drastically decreased

Now he is free to go away and negotiate with other orgs while his name value is relatively high and carry on making good money for years to come

Regardless of what you think about his fighting style I think the UFC have done him a favour here Phone Post

Prender - 

John Fitch's release from the UFC is only going to be good for the longevity of his career and ultimately his financial future

If he was to stay in the UFC he would have had to have faced a murderers row of fighters that currently reside in the ww division because of the salary he demands, which would potentially of resulted in more losses and his name value would of been drastically decreased

Now he is free to go away and negotiate with other orgs while his name value is relatively high and carry on making good money for years to come

Regardless of what you think about his fighting style I think the UFC have done him a favour here Phone Post

The only problem is, Fitch isn't getting any younger. He has been getting injured more and more these past few years, and doesn't have another 2-3 years to be fighting in regional shows.

Prender - 

Isn't the whole point to be the best in the world and defeat all the murders row of welterweights?