John Hackleman retires from cornering

Glad to see him gone he was always rude and thought he was way tougher than he was.

Go have a diet coke and some bonbons, miss

1 Like

I had multiple roles with the WEC.

First & formost ā€¦I was on the road and cage crew (I always set up & took down the cage)

I also was the glove wrangler (issueing & collecting the MMA gloves for the fighters) one show

I was in charge of the gate the fighters enter and leave from (no unauthorized personnel in the cage)

I also provided security around the cage

One time I was even a judge

3 Likes

Slave n-word

Another fucking troll faggot account.

2 Likes

The other time that I had to spring into action was when Poppies Martinez & Cole Escovedo got into it physically hyping their fight coming up.

2 Likes

Thats cool.

1 Like

Right on bro!

So close to the cage that you hear the fighters breathing (and getting paid for it)

The cage door is to the right in the picture.

2 Likes

I loved watching Poppies crush cans at the Tachi

3 Likes

Lol a word filter just defeated you, I donā€™t even have to waste my time :face_with_hand_over_mouth::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Correct.

Poppies had the luxury of 3 matchmakers at the Palace in Lemoore.

Since he was attached to the Tachi Yokut Tribal Council he got fed no hopes.

When he did FINALLY step up to Cole Escovedo & David Mitchell he got mopped up!

1 Like

Pass.

I watched, not my brain.

Iā€™m not crying over the brutality of it, Iā€™m just pointing out the stupidity of it.

If you insist on continuing against the wishes of a longtime knowledgeable and well respected coach and you go out there and do nothing then what the fuck was the point?

He could have at least done a Bart/Lisa Simpson, heā€™d have a shot to win at least.

The Simpsons Dancing GIF

Lol, I nearly spat my drink out of my mouth when u said his mom did that

@crowbar

1 Like

Dougā€™s mom was in tears & begging to be let into the cage.Her son had just got molly whopped & KTFO by James & I had to tell her no.Only the doctor was permitted in the cage.

1 Like

How many Res girls did u plough through during the Tatachi palace Days

Look@ThisDreamBoat

1 Like

Most fighters got into fighting because they donā€™t quit. When everyone starts slacking in training, they ramp up. When someone is running faster than them, they will throw up trying to catch them. They are ultra competitive.

A cornermanā€™s main job is to protect their fighter. Glover didnā€™t need to eat more punishment. Hackleman is one of the last of a dying breed. Hate to see him go

2 Likes

To be totally 100% honestā€¦I could have fucked Doug Marshallā€™s wife.

Fact not fiction.

I have been with the same women for 22 years now & I do not believe in cheating.

I saved Tim McKenzieā€™s sister from Punk Ass from the Tapout Crew.

I could have tagged that shark also.

*Oh,and I could have tagged forum member Annabelle.Melissa AKA as Scooby introduced me to her.

2 Likes

Cageside Mike > Front Row Brian.

1 Like

Yupā€¦think he went 0-2 in Bellator too

He got a fucking Bellator tattoo.

1 Like