John Lewis Shift preview

MMA fight legend John Lewis talks about the fight game and his new gym check out the preview.

Another great job BobbyR & another VTFU

RickStorm - 

Another great job BobbyR & another VTFU

Thanks Rick:)

I love the interviews and the people chosen but am I the only one that finds the angle of doing the interview while driving...a little distracting? I enjoy seeing a person's expressions and how the communicate their message in an interview and that's sort of hidden when they are behind a wheel. I understand the goal is doing something different but I just think it takes away from the actual product. Phone Post 3.0

TTT my instructor

Carson's Corner radio show -

Awesome work from Bobby as usual! This oldschool stuff is more interesting and valuable than ever, IMO.

John is a wealth of knowledge. Phone Post 3.0

mongo54 -

TTT my instructor

Vegas or LA? Phone Post 3.0

T T T for braddah John!!!!

Bobby Razak - 
mongo54 -

TTT my instructor

Las Vegas, long ago. Solid guy.

Met j Lewis walking into the Luxor one night. Stopped and said what's up even though I was too high to realize he was in a big hurry.

LEGEND Phone Post 3.0

mongo54 - 
Bobby Razak - 
mongo54 -

TTT my instructor

Las Vegas, long ago. Solid guy.

Major solid bro

Back in the day with Steve DeSilva, Tommy Glanville, Chuck Liddell, BJ stopping by.  It was a who's who

ttt

I work for John Lewis Deliveries (shift work) and I thought this thread was going in a different direction....

I still rock a JSect shirt from waaaaaaaaaay back in the day that Eric Pele gave me.

TTT
Great stuff Phone Post 3.0

mongo54 -

Back in the day with Steve DeSilva, Tommy Glanville, Chuck Liddell, BJ stopping by.  It was a who's who

RIP Tommy Glanville Phone Post 3.0

joesonshuevos -

I still rock a JSect shirt from waaaaaaaaaay back in the day that Eric Pele gave me.

Eric Pele was a beast didn't he beat Overeem?? Phone Post 3.0

Eric gave me two xx shirts because they didn't fit him, I hear they would fit him now.