John Marsh BEATS Cabbage!!!

I got a feeling, he won't be back in the UFC.

I got a feeling, Smokin'Guns is correct.

I'm not surprised at all

OH WELL...shit happens

Cabbage also got slammed with a suspesion from the NSAC for fighting in this event. That precludes him from fighting in the UFC until at least 2005.

why?

probably because he was TKO'd a month ago in Vegas. Its completely brainless to fight anyway and get a suspension. He'll most likely never get back in the UFC now

lol, well not caring about the UFC is completely different than not caring about a NSAC suspension

I'm glad Marsh won this fight. I remember people comparing Cabbage's striking to Cro Cop's, which is ridicuous.

"I think Penn & Cabbage said "fuck the UFC" awhile ago.That would explain their recent behavior... They get into their little comfort zone living in Paradise and they don't care about what UFC fans think.... ">best post eva!!!!for the record HE WASN'T UNDER SUSPENSION ANYMORE

No shock here. Lets face it, the UG is a hotbed for marketing suckers.

Another Zuffa hyped fighter gets exposed.

matt lidlands bitch made an appearance!

It's a good matchup, but Tito will GNP to a stoppage, IMO.

Cabbage in PRIDE!? ... I dont know man, i think he would get hurt there

I love how everyone loved this guy until he loses. Before it wasn't a question of his fighting ability, but everyone was on his nuts because he could put on a good show. Now everyone's got the "I always new he couldn't fight and was just a sideshow" attitude.

Ya gotta love fairweather fans.

nickh dont you know... those guys "suck"

"Cabbage also got slammed with a suspesion from the NSAC for fighting in this event. That precludes him from fighting in the UFC until at least 2005."

Show me the source on this.

Cabbage was medically suspended for 6 weeks after UFC 47

keyword there is "WAS"