John Phillips vs. Khamzat Chimaev

Up next... I got Chimaev

![](upload://qJVtDbj7Lb0g1obu41mDNjdo3BR.jpeg)

![](upload://zFrlXxygHWPfg4q0M3v21t7WQYN.png)

![](upload://kmAT4LUOdPODQJF1YamAz1fSg6y.jpeg)

I called Khamzat's last 4 fights live. He is a monster talent. His power is eerie eerie. Will be world champ. 

Super nice dude, too.

I have Chimaev as well. His HL reel is pretty sweet. He will be the smaller guy in here though and can’t engage in a brawl with Phillips 

what a debut. and short notice as well.... 

Looks like the middleweight version Khabib. Total domination

That was impressive. 

Gu31232 - 

He's a welterweight, too. No way he will be staying at 185. At 170 his stand up power is like I said, go go to the hospital eerie.

Gu31232 -

Said same thing. He looks a bit more agile than khabib. But damn he has the grappling, GnP, and work rate down. 

Hes gonna be a big deal fast 

Kirik -
Gu31232 - 

He's a welterweight, too. No way he will be staying at 185. At 170 his stand up power is like I said, go go to the hospital eerie.

He moved up just for this fight ?

![](upload://zPxglJVBPi6t9eFSbBFarqSBfo5.jpeg)

Bend The Knee - 
Kirik -
Gu31232 - 

Short notice. I assume he took what was offered. Ali Abdelazziz manages him now, and will guide his towards a WW title shot. I wish you guys could have seen his stand up striking.

Kirik -
Bend The Knee - 
Kirik -
Gu31232 - 

Short notice. I assume he took what was offered. Ali Abdelazziz manages him now, and will guide his towards a WW title shot. I wish you guys could have seen his stand up striking.

Im sure we will. Hopefully he has a quick turn around