Johnny Hendricks Knowledge of Nutrition

Johny Hendricks is constantly falling deeper into a never-ending pit of bullshit while clasping up at a rope that he can no longer reach, and even if he could reach it he would be too fat to climb up to safety.

hendofanforlife - 
Andrewsimar Palhardass - Johny Hendricks is constantly falling deeper into a never-ending pit of bullshit while clasping up at a rope that he can no longer reach, and even if he could reach it he would be too fat to climb up to safety.

Haha! Wonderful.

It was the deer's fault.

Hey Jonny, those burgers didn't eat themselves you dimwitted redneck.

Straydog24 -

It was the deer's fault.

Dude it's his job to eat those burgers, how else is he supposed to gain the 30 lbs he needs to lose every 4 months? Phone Post 3.0

Frames4Life - 
Straydog24 -

It was the deer's fault.

Dude it's his job to eat those burgers, how else is he supposed to gain the 30 lbs he needs to lose every 4 months? Phone Post 3.0

Hey, at least now he knows it's probably not best to eat venison 2-3 times a day. Phone Post 3.0

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Hey, at least now he knows it's probably not best to eat venison 2-3 times a day. Phone Post 3.0
Venison won't make you fat. That's the problem, when you are training, you can eat almost anything (within reason). It's only the 8 weeks of a camp where you have to get your diet on point. If he only ate like an asshole for the month following the fight and then returned to eating like a normal guy approaching middle age instead of the diabetic with a death wish he apparently dreams of becoming, he'd be fine. Phone Post 3.0

Ghetto-Top-Team -
sockeye - Weird he said he was drinking 2 gallons of water a day but the venison meat absorbed all the water and his intestines dried up Phone Post 3.0

Maybe the meat was packed in salt.

Maybe Brock hunted the deer and gave him the stomach AIDS meat Phone Post 3.0

BrianStannFan - 
Frames4Life - 
Straydog24 -

It was the deer's fault.

That's what makes it a salad.

Spinning Shit -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Hey, at least now he knows it's probably not best to eat venison 2-3 times a day. Phone Post 3.0
Venison won't make you fat. That's the problem, when you are training, you can eat almost anything (within reason). It's only the 8 weeks of a camp where you have to get your diet on point. If he only ate like an asshole for the month following the fight and then returned to eating like a normal guy approaching middle age instead of the diabetic with a death wish he apparently dreams of becoming, he'd be fine. Phone Post 3.0
Yes, but that much protein is what caused the problem with his intestines. That combined with dehydration, of course. Phone Post 3.0

Bullshit he needs a nutritionist. Any self respecting professional understands the basic concepts. He is lazy and makes excuses.

Spinning Shit - He's one step removed from the guy who orders a macaroni salad on the side of his rib plate because salads are good for you. Phone Post 3.0
This made me howl. VU Phone Post 3.0

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
Spinning Shit -
Yes, but that much protein is what caused the problem with his intestines. That combined with dehydration, of course. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, I'd be willing to bet that putting your body through an extreme crash diet and then following that up with 72 hours of weight cutting/dehydration is probably much worse for your health than eating red meat.

I mean, not according to Dr. Hendricks though, according to him the breakdown/blame ratio is:

70% Red Meat
15% Dehydration
10% Ungrateful Fans
5% Bad off-season diet. Phone Post 3.0

I've gotta wonder if it's anything ped related as well. He's never been popped before so it should be innocent until proven guilty but he did refuse testing for the gsp fight and has been struggling since the ufc upped their testing game. I don't want to accuse him of anything because it's not fair but if you're used to using diuretics to cut weight then even if your weight is in the same range as your used to it's not gonna come off like you think it is. Then again I don't know shit about fuck and am obviously just speculating Phone Post 3.0

StevetheWeasel - 
hendofanforlife - 

and then he is like "i need to eat clean 95% of the time."

dude is literally aiming for cheat days every day lol. already  building in excuses. 

I hate when people say "eat clean". I especially hate it, when it's used not to describe the quality of the food consumed, but to describe consuming the appropriate number of calories.

Just consume the nutrients you need in the amounts needed. There should be no magic or room for surprise here. Especially if it's what you do for a living.

that's easy to say, but clearly more difficult for some people in practice. We live in one of, if not the, fattest nations in the world. Lots of people obviously cannot simply eyeball their meals and know how what and how much is healthy to eat.

Spinning Shit -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
Spinning Shit -
Yeah, I'd be willing to bet that putting your body through an extreme crash diet and then following that up with 72 hours of weight cutting/dehydration is probably much worse for your health than eating red meat.

I mean, not according to Dr. Hendricks though, according to him the breakdown/blame ratio is:

70% Red Meat
15% Dehydration
10% Ungrateful Fans
5% Bad off-season diet. Phone Post 3.0
Don't forget bad hand wraps. Phone Post 3.0

After listening to him talk for 5 minutes I'm surprised he doesn't think a weight cut involves a saw and a dumbbell.

StevetheWeasel -
HexRei - 
StevetheWeasel - 
hendofanforlife - 

and then he is like "i need to eat clean 95% of the time."

dude is literally aiming for cheat days every day lol. already  building in excuses. 

I hate when people say "eat clean". I especially hate it, when it's used not to describe the quality of the food consumed, but to describe consuming the appropriate number of calories.

Just consume the nutrients you need in the amounts needed. There should be no magic or room for surprise here. Especially if it's what you do for a living.

that's easy to say, but clearly more difficult for some people in practice. We live in one of, if not the, fattest nations in the world. Lots of people obviously cannot simply eyeball their meals and know how what and how much is healthy to eat.

Well, to some degree you're right. And if it was my mechanic that had put on a bit too much weight recently, I'd probably let it go at that.

But when it's your job to know and maintain your diet/physique, it really is just a matter of caring enough to pay attention to what you're eating.
He is a self proclaimed glutton. Doesn't take a nutritionist to know that ribs, burgers and giant plates of pasta are gonna make you FAF. Phone Post 3.0

Pumaganje - He just reminds me of a character that belongs on king of the hill at this point. Phone Post 3.0

LMAO