Johnny Hendricks Knowledge of Nutrition

People with a nutritional background that listened to him on the MMA Hour this morning will tell you it was cringe-worthy.

He NEEDS a nutritionist if he wants to fight at Welterweight. He's a great athlete, wrestler, yada yada, but fuck he doesn't know the basics when it comes to nutrition.

YKNOW

Ya know what I mean? Phone Post 3.0

He just reminds me of a character that belongs on king of the hill at this point. Phone Post 3.0

He's one step removed from the guy who orders a macaroni salad on the side of his rib plate because salads are good for you. Phone Post 3.0

I love how he says "try and lose 20lbs in one week". Umm no thanks. I'll just make sure my walk around weight is lower so I don't have to murder my insides. I feel bad for him in a way but he needs to diet properly all of the time instead of being a part time professional only when he's in training camp. Phone Post 3.0

Your screen name would be perfect for Bigg Rigg at this current moment in time. Phone Post 3.0

came here expecting a Hendricks OMNOMNOMNOMNOM meme

Pumaganje - He just reminds me of a character that belongs on king of the hill at this point. Phone Post 3.0
Excellent. VU. Phone Post 3.0

Spinning Shit - He's one step removed from the guy who orders a macaroni salad on the side of his rib plate because salads are good for you. Phone Post 3.0

Exactly.
Just from some of the stuff he says so calmly and confidently, you can tell he could very well be morbidly obese after he retires and say shit like "My body isn't dropping weight, I'm eating vegetables, whole grain bread, and some protein every meal"... when he's talking about the tomato sauce, crust, and cheese on pizzas.

Mr. 70%

Weird he said he was drinking 2 gallons of water a day but the venison meat absorbed all the water and his intestines dried up Phone Post 3.0

sockeye - Weird he said he was drinking 2 gallons of water a day but the venison meat absorbed all the water and his intestines dried up Phone Post 3.0

Maybe the meat was packed in salt.

I think he forgot to mention the steaks he was probably eating from time to time at his restaurant, or how he was more focused on things like getting an attack dog, or growing a beard that looks like it smells like his attack dog. I questioned his intelligence before, but especially after bringing an attack dog in a gym where physical activity could provoke it and then what would he do? "Oh the dog was just trying to defend me, know what I'm saying?" He's just unprofessional in multiple ways, and if he thinks he can't compete at 185, just look at Tim Kennedy. He's done well and he clearly could go to 170. Hendricks needs to just admit he was wrong, knock off all his excuses and the late night cheeseburgers, and accept that he was unprofessional instead of challenging fans to lose weight within a week, when he had 3 months to do so. He doesn't deserve to be anywhere near a UFC belt at this point, unless it's a replica. Phone Post 3.0

"My bad. I thought I was better at cutting weight. Maybe I need to learn more about the science behind it. I really suffered physically and financially because of it and I'm gonna make sure that never happens again."

How much more likeable would he be and how much easier would his life be if he said something like this as opposed to: "You try to Lose 20 pounds in a week."

-Former Hendricks fan Phone Post 3.0

His new nickname is Johny "Avoid the point and deflect" Hendricks

At this point, I think he is just trolling everyone. No one could keep blaming people repeatedly like its their job.

-Blames us for the title shot being taken away

-Wife blames us for something about the weight cut

-Trainer blames the nutritionist

-Hendricks blames percentage

-Hendricks challenges us to lose 20lbs in one week.

Its like that South Park episode where Cartman wants to be a racecar driver, and just stupids it up. Phone Post 3.0

He said himself recently that he just tries to cut water the week off the fight. Doesn't diet and lost fat. Dumb. Phone Post 3.0

I had one of the best nutritionists in the world, used him for 2 fights, and I was good to go after that. Not that hard to remember what I can, and can't eat.

Not sure what's so difficult for jonny. However, I never got bigger then 200 lbs Phone Post 3.0

"K?" Phone Post 3.0