Johnny Walker cites ex-trainer in loss to Anderson

Sounds retarded because English isn't his native language. He's more than likely using the word "stressed" improperly. 

Blame your barber and your stupid fucking dance moves on the way to the cage. He looked like a crazy rooster on meth 

2 Likes
44magnumheadpunch -

Bullshit excuse but he will benefit from being at Tristar.

TriStar will turn him into a point fighter like GSP

he's looking for it as he turns..

jpm995 -

Talented guy but seems a little off in the head.

He's legit nuts. He lived near me in Southampton England while training here. He hung around with some proper unsavory people at the time.. Fair play to him literally training in every corner of the planet. But it's time to chill out, join a legit gym and have a trainer who can learn you inside and out.

He washes his chin with Windex

Shugum -
44magnumheadpunch -

Bullshit excuse but he will benefit from being at Tristar.

TriStar will turn him into a point fighter like GSP

You know fucking nothing.

Sackick -
KaiTangata - The classic "It was my trainers fault" after a loss. Nothing to see here, move along!

I watch my mum slap her shitty cunt for fun

Sorry, what?

Letibleu -

That interviewer's shtick is something else. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt8i4lStIxg

He's just copying nardwuar really. Who is actually really good at interviewing and still going today. 

His technique was garbage! Everyting he did not wrong. This was an example of just "getting lucky" the very opposite of a guy who has great technique and does everything right in Aaron Pico, just having bad luck!

Soon both with change there luck and and the right person will continue on with a career and the other will fade away.

Unless walker relearns how to fight!

HillboFrateTrane - 
IamHe - His technique was garbage! Everyting he did not wrong. This was an example of just "getting lucky" the very opposite of a guy who has great technique and does everything right in Aaron Pico, just having bad luck!

Soon both with change there luck and and the right person will continue on with a career and the other will fade away.

Unless walker relearns how to fight!

Bullshit. Pico tries to trade and gets caught. 

Pico has excellent boxing…Olympic level with Pro power! Skill is and Technique are all there!

Just bad luck, like this guy has very good luck!