Jon Fitch on GSP being greasy?

did jon respond about that yet? i know there was a thread here asking him.

im just wondering his stance since penn, hughes, serra, and mayhem spoke.

^^ & sherk

New-Find1.gif picture by deucebigalowmalegigolo

heddy im at work and this computers slow as fuck,

otherwise i would search but it lags and freezes.

SWCLacksta - heddy im at work and this computers slow as fuck,

otherwise i would search but it lags and freezes.

Just giving you a hard time bro. I actually looked and couldn't find it. So, lol at me.

then wait until you get home

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&thread=1411722 

Barbs666 - ^^ & sherk

LOL @ Sherk accusing someone of cheating.

awesome thanks heddy and LOL ^

No prob.

UG= under greased!!! 

Terra  - Why is anyone putting any credit into what GSP's beaten opponents would say?? Im not blaming them or holding it against them if they do come out and say "yeah, he was slippy!!" or whatever. I kind of expect it, but surely no weight can be put into their comments. If I lost bad I know i'd be looking for reasons why, it's just natural.

They're grown men dude... I'm pretty sure they're ALL being honest about their fights and have been on record saying these things after their fights with George.

i love how now ever fighter that says GSp felt greasy is a lying POS. get real guys. silly . Is that how things work now? if you don't agree with what someone said then they must be lying?

every fighter shaves dummy, not everyone puts vaseline on

^ i shave. not my arm pits or anything gay though.

jon fitch wouldn't dare speak out about UFC's posterboy greasing... not after his last issue with dana white. that would put him right back in the prelims.

caliphornia - jon fitch wouldn't dare speak out about UFC's posterboy greasing... not after his last issue with dana white. that would put him right back in the prelims.

Worse... dana would probably figure out a way to put him in the WEC...