Jon Fitch would turn down a fight with Palhares

I can't say as I blame him.  Palhares is going to finish that crank no matter what.  

I think that's grounds for anyone saying no thanks to a fight with him.

KOdClowning - Jon Fitch has nothing for Palhares. Think back to Palhares' last fight, Mike Pierce whom he finished in 30 seconds. Mike Pierce had Jon fitch rocked and finished at the end of their fight. He dominated fitch and lost a bs decision.

Palhares is much more dominant than fitch, who is slipping. Fitch will try his best to make it back to the Ufc, but comments like this , piling on a guy when he is down, are reasons fans never liked jon fitch.

stop hiding Calo

Fitch's best chance of being in an exciting fight in 2013. Phone Post

Because he would wreak Fitch Phone Post 3.0

Wreck Phone Post 3.0

Wriggling Grunion -
XcessiveZ - 
Wriggling Grunion -

Guaranteed loss for Fitch plus he would run the risk of serious injury. Can't blame him.

Palhares doesn't have a single top 10 win in his entire career and yet he's a lock to beat fitch?Sure. Phone Post 3.0

LOL @ thinking that wins over ranked opponents means shit with this matchup. Fitch's only chance of winning is to win a decision. Do you really think that Fitch can just spend 15 - 25 minutes laying on top of Palhares? The same Fitch who was out wrestled by Penn, manhandled by Maia and tapped by Burkman? Do you even know who Palhares is and what he actually does to other world class grapplers, bro? Palhares is the worst possible matchup for Fitch at 170, with the UFC roster included.

Maybe you'll eventually learn enough about fighting that you'll be able to form an opinion of your own. Fucking rankings. Laughable. Thanks for the vote down also.

Of course, who cares about all the great fighters fitch has beaten when hype is on your side.I never said Fitch would beat Palhares but obviously you couldn't see that when you're too busy hanging off of Palhares nutsack.Its laughable that you call him a lock over Fitch when the best fighter he's beaten is Mike Pierce, who is a good fighter for sure, but that in no means he'll destroy Fitch.

And yes it's possible that Fitch could grind him out for 15 minutes, seeing as how he's done that to great fighters, better fighters than Palhares, for his entire fucking career.

Palhares has fought at 170 for less than a minute, what happens if Fitch doesn't get subbed within the opening few minutes? Phone Post 3.0

lol The only reason Fitch would refuse a fight with Palhares is because Palhares would probably destroy him whether he held a sub too long or not.

I think Palhares is a bad matchup for Fitch. Palhares has been ko'd but Fitch is not a big puncher. Plus coming down from 185 and his immense strenght and great bjj would be a problem for Fitch. Would love to see this fight though.

Lol at palhares beating fitch.

Hes stumbled recently but a focused, broke fitch destroys palhares.

Paul harris couldn't submit dan miller but he will fitch? Phone Post

ChaosOverkill - 
KOdClowning - Jon Fitch has nothing for Palhares. Think back to Palhares' last fight, Mike Pierce whom he finished in 30 seconds. Mike Pierce had Jon fitch rocked and finished at the end of their fight. He dominated fitch and lost a bs decision.

Palhares is much more dominant than fitch, who is slipping. Fitch will try his best to make it back to the Ufc, but comments like this , piling on a guy when he is down, are reasons fans never liked jon fitch.

stop hiding Calo

True story: I went out for beers with Calo in Hong Kong last week as he was on his world tour.

It was awesome.  He made a thread at evilyoshida.com while we were drinking together and I didn't even notice until I got home drunk as a skunk.

This was his OP:

I'd planned to take him out clubbing, but we wound up just drinking downstairs outside the 7-11 until almost 4am.  It was AWESOME!

As cool as you thought superCalo is online, he's much, much cooler in person.

Is that cool or what?

If Paul Harris were there, he would have had so much fun he'd try to cripple us all I figure.