Jon Jones = 100 Percent Awesome All The Time

Funny that no-one is talking about his takedowns. Those 2 throws he pulled off were insane. He tossed 22oib Gusmao like a rag doll. I've never seen anything like it. Yet he never tried to go for the clinch, he just reacted when Gusmao clinched him.

^Hell yeah, greco in MMA is awesome.

smoogy -  Bones vs. Bonnar (wherever he is nowadays)

I think it's a little early in his career to be matching him up against a guy like Bonnar. Bonnar has been in the sport for seven years and has had five fights against guys currently ranked in most top 10s at LHW.

Bonnar's got too much experience against top competition (and too much ground game) for Jones to handle at this point in his career.

Bonnar's boxing and ground game is too much for Jones atm.

Not ready for Bonner, but it wouldn't surprise me if he beat Bonner.  I think his coach Ryan Ciotoli is bringing him along great. 

ttt I heard that Bones didn't even get interviewed after the event when fighters were available to the media, everyone was getting mobbed while he sat there. I guess people don't know greatness when they see it

That is his first UFC fight, so no one knows him. He will get his credit in the near future.

I bet that's no typo on his reach.

I got a picture with his arms around almost our WHOLE TEAM!!!

LONG ARMS man!

it's no typo, he has some sick reach 84.5"

smoogy - ttt I heard that Bones didn't even get interviewed after the event when fighters were available to the media, everyone was getting mobbed while he sat there. I guess people don't know greatness when they see it

I didn't see him in the press conference afterward. I'm pretty sure he wasn't there. The only fighters there were GSP, Brock, Fitch, Kenny, Roger, and Maia.

Similiar body type to Anderson Silva, imo.

Though, MMA style is a bit different, I like the unorthodox style, those are the fighters that keep their opponents guessing. First fight was back in April of this year? Wow, lots of potential.

Can't wait to see his next bout.

themstiles - 
smoogy - ttt I heard that Bones didn't even get interviewed after the event when fighters were available to the media, everyone was getting mobbed while he sat there. I guess people don't know greatness when they see it

I didn't see him in the press conference afterward. I'm pretty sure he wasn't there. The only fighters there were GSP, Brock, Fitch, Kenny, Roger, and Maia.

I guess fighters were hanging around in the lobby before or after the presser taking one on one questions. This is what Breen told me at least

damn, ttt

smoogy -  Bones vs. Bonnar (wherever he is nowadays)

Its official, Joe Silva trolls the UG looking for matchmaking advice

lockheed - LOL at anyone being "impressed" with that.

For a greco-roman wrestler who only started training 9 months before that UFC debut, going against a guy with quite a bit of hype behind him, the fearless and dynamic nature of his striking should be impressive to anyone. So it wasn't technically sound pinpoint accurate striking, who cares...

ttt for a bad ass

You've got to respect the hell out of what he's trying to do. Rather than just going in there and laying on people, he's using his talents to set-up crazy things that people would normally stuff a mile away.

When someone comes in with a high level talent - it opens up a world of new options. Jones is ahead of the curve by realizing that and executing in his debut.

He seems pretty humble from the video. Looking forward to seeing him fight more.

Jones is the complete package, hard worker, good attitude, good person, and very talented.