Jon Jones Calls Dan Henderson An "Old Man"

@JonnyBones

Thanks to the old man and his knee I don't either “@AaronDKuehn: Thanks to @JonnyBones I have no plans tonight....”

Thanks to Johnny not wanting to fight Chael is the reason we have nothing to do tonight.

I CAN'T STAND HIM Phone Post

Jones is a boy. He doesn't know what he's saying and I doubt he would say that to dans face Phone Post

Lol@Bones being scared to say something to dan's face... Phone Post

fiercedragon - Lol@Bones being scared to say something to dan's face... Phone Post

He didn't say he was "scared," he said he "doubt(s) [Jon] would say that to Dan's face."

I doubt it, too. Can you picture Jon saying that? He doesn't even make eye contact with his opponents at the weigh-ins. It's awkward as fuck. Phone Post

Ricky Spanish - 

Jones is a boy. He doesn't know what he's saying and I doubt he would say that to dans face Phone Post

Why because Dan would kick his ass? Lol. Last i checked Dan is old..

Sergio88 -  Thanks to Johnny not wanting to fight Chael is the reason we have nothing to do tonight.

Thanks to Dana for canceling the card. Phone Post

Jones is a fake asshole! Phone Post

jps1012 - Jones is a fake asshole! Phone Post

Ban. Phone Post

Kimbos Bread - I CAN'T STAND HIM Phone Post

Truer words never spoken. Phone Post

being a old man is better then being a water foul with feathers

I used to dislike Jones personality but I'm starting to really appreciate it. He lights the UG on fire with every tweet.

Powerful Jon Jones.

NotImpressedByYourScreenName - So what does this make of his original post to Dan:

@JonnyBones: @danhendo Sorry to hear about your knee injury, would have been my honor to compete with you. Heal well, rest up

Jones thinks he's being clever but he just shot himself in the foot again. Can he say anything without being two-faced?? Clearly not.

That's what fans have always hated about him - he's not genuine

---- well said (this quote system is killing me.

I dislike Jones as much as the next guy, but Hendo ain't no spring chicken.

Still, a little disrespectful. Phone Post

Dan is an old man in the fight game Phone Post

1. Hendo is old, and if his knee was still good guess what you'd be doing right now.
    2. Not jones' fault entirely for no UFC 151. Injury weak cards etc.
    3. Move on. Phone Post

Holy fuck you guys bitch about everything this guy does

fiercedragon - 

Lol@Bones being scared to say something to dan's face... Phone Post

pretty sure that would require a whole seperate game plan with a full training camp in place prior to jones saying anything.. =D