Jon Jones charged with battery (BJPENN.com)

BrckNoHitBk -
Flexo -
JoseyWales -

He was at her home at 4 am, It must be rape

LOL

Ha. The worst part is courts will still see him as the bad guy even if hes not. Conniving bitches almost always win this shit. Then again his track record says hes usually the one at fault so who knows what really happened. 

You are married or enganged at a strippers house at 4am....you are the bad guy.

Or you're having a bible study and like staying up late, let's wait for all the information. 

1 Like

Any eye pokes?

ShanTheMan -

The only reason anyone dislikes him is racism,  just ask rogan

Did he really say that? 

Lol Jones is a sociopath. He posted this on Twitter a few days ago:

"Turning 32 tomorrow, I've never felt better. Mind, body and spirit, I feel like I'm in a good place. Families happy, kicking ass at work, taxes paid, kids are well behaved, have God in the home, quality friendships. Even all my plants are blooming. Life is good."

1 Like

I thought he was doing so so until I heard his plants were booming. 

2 Likes

Him crying after failing one of his PED's tests before fighting DC and acting like he was some poor victim and martyr was really up there on the sociopath scale. The dude has issues. At least his brother didn't cry when he was popped and suspended by the NFL for PED abuse.

1 Like

Jones reminds me of lebron in the sense that I feel like neither of them have actual real friends only their family I watched a video of lebron he was having supper and everyone just looked mad that he was even talking during the video jones is the same way he is so fake in everything he does I don't even think people care if he's the goat they just don't even want to associate with him anymore 

https://gfycat.com/giganticfrayedgroundbeetle

1 Like
TexDeuce -

"Turning 32 tomorrow, I've never felt better. Mind, body and spirit, I feel like I'm in a good place. Families happy, kicking ass at work, taxes paid, kids are well behaved, have God in the home, quality friendships. Even all my plants are blooming. Life is good."

Lol 

time to fuck it up star lord

TexDeuce -

"god in the home"

LOLOLOLOL

...apparently nowhere to be found 'outside' his home though.

Is this the place where Diego Brandao got in trouble

lol

It sounds like its nothing really.

Flexo -
JoseyWales -

He was at her home at 4 am, It must be rape

LOL

Ha. The worst part is courts will still see him as the bad guy even if hes not. Conniving bitches almost always win this shit. Then again his track record says hes usually the one at fault so who knows what really happened. 

Yeah I mean I generally wait until the facts come out and I'm not saying he's guilty, but based on his history my opinion is that he is more than likely fucking guilty. 

Edit: Fucking AND guilty. He is fucking and guilty.  

touch -
Thebonfirexm -

True if true.

Fuck Jones 

If it's true, it's true.

Bones tells the truth even when he's lying. 

What a train wreck Jones is... I used to dislike him and now I feel sorry for him

Kings21 -

Would not be surprised if A: Jones beat up a stripper or B: A stripper is lying.

This is the only reasonable response here. I guess she could be the 0.00001% of strippers without serious mental problems. That's the same likelihood of Jon Jones being innocent, so it's a coin flip. 

I've served my sentence...

But committed no crime..

Calhoon - 
It sounds like its nothing really.

I might agree with this, if this was an isolated incident

but he’s had at least 20+ “Isolated incidents”, and thats probably being modest

for christ’s sake, he t-bones a pregnant lady, injuring her pretty badly, does what seems to be the right thing going back to scene of accident, just to grab thousands in cash from his car, zero regard if this lady was dead or not, complete POS sociopath