Jon Jones Demands Reparations!

That’s not what I typed? Twitter > UG

1 Like

Why does the best light heavy of all time have to be such a cunt?

2 Likes

I said he’s acting like that. Stop trying to cancel people

3 Likes

Maybe an Asterisk though

1 Like

I’m not trying to cancel anyone. I just wasn’t sure if in 2023 in todays climate if you really were here saying someone’s a n-word or if you were saying someones acting like a n-word. Thanks for confirming. Not sure why you feel one is more acceptable than the other, but whatever. Do your thing guy.

2 Likes

His repairation is the fact that they changed the rules basically just to convenience him, so he can still fight.

1 Like

This.

I believe it to be the foundation of his success.

You are bound by the rules that exist at the time of your fight…

But its probably a bit better for his legacy overall.

No one cares anyway, everyone with a brain knows that 90-95% of the top 10 are cheating.

5 Likes

Will Dan Henderson, Vitor and Randy Couture have asterisks beside everything because TRT was legal, and now it isn’t? Does the sword not cut both ways?

3 Likes

Sad Season 4 GIF by The Office

I think it should go both ways. Only fair.

N= nimrod

Rules and laws change all the time. You have to be retarded not to know that. The world isn’t fair. Things legal or acceptable today will change in the future. Tough shit.

I thought nagger

I acknowledge but when you look back on their age and performance it is only fair you understand why. I personally know some of the dudes talked about and like them but they had help that isn’t apples to apples. I don’t say they cheated. I don’t see an asterisk as a bad mark except for the Houston Astros cheaters. I also think it should be noted where USADA started. Your hostility towards me is lol.

Twitter banned me 7 days for calling Greta Thunberg a retard. Twitter is still for faggots

Yeah but Twitter, at least I don’t think, won’t create another word in place of one you wrote, will they?

For instance, on this stupid ass UG, I typed an ‘n,’ then an ‘i,’ then two ‘g’s,’ then an ‘e,’ followed lastly by an ‘r’ only I put them all together to create a single word and after I posted it, the word I wrote was replaced with the phrase “n-word.” They attributed words in a post to me when I never wrote them. I don’t think twitter does that shit.

What am I 12 years old. I don’t write out “n-word” if I’m using the word “n-word.”

2 Likes

What are the odds that Jon doesn’t just wrestle and GnP Cyril to victory?

Slim to none and none just left town with slims wife.

1 Like
7 Likes