Jon Jones destroyer of men

SinCityHustler -
Needlemover - 
SinCityHustler - We're talking about an out of control, self entitled, drug addict. There is zero reason to believe he would suddenly develop a work ethic or a drive to exceed what he's already done, when his partial effort resulted in him being the best fighter in the world under 205 pounds. I can't think of a single reason why he would suddenly decide hard work and discipline would seem like an attractive change to implement.

OP, can you list some reasons(a single reason, even) why he would make changes?
Have u even seen the recent videos of him? The guy has gone into beast mode.

I can give you one good reason he will come back better. They took his belt away from him. They stripped it in front of the world.

There's your reason you don't come back half arsed when that happens. You come back with a vengeance or not at all. Phone Post 3.0

Videos don't excite me. We're talking about a drug addicted criminal, who would rather party and cut corners, than train and e there for his family. If his children aren't enough for him to take his profession seriously, what on earth is a belt (of which he has 6) is going to make any difference to him?

You're viewing it through your own perspective. You must view it through a pile of shit, criminal drug addict, if you're going to view it at all. The boy left a pregnant woman with a broken arm, to fend for herself in a car crash, as he fled with a pile of cash.

You actually believe a belt matters to him enough to get him to put the crack pipe down and exhibit discipline? I( think you're delusional .
The guy says he's more motivated than ever.

Who are you to say he's not. That's your opinion pal but you have zero knowledge on what motivates him and what doesn't. You're just bad mouthing anything he says.

Sometimes people learn to appreciate things after they lose them. Happens in relationships etc a lot. How can you say he didn't learn to appreciate being champ more since he's lost it. Some people strive on challenges. When he was top he could have become arrogant. Now he's not he has a challenge ahead.

Anyway you seem to think him saying he's keen to focus is a bad thing. What do you want him to fucking say? He's not going to be any better? Would that make you happier so you can criticise him some more? He's made some shit decisions but doesn't mean everything he has ever done or ever will do is bad. The only thing he's done personally to you is entertain your ass. Phone Post 3.0

SinCityHustler has no idea what he's talking bout, going on like Jones is some lowly crack head and not one the best athletes to ever step foot in the cage. Jones is a born winner with a champion's mentality, you have no idea how his mind works. He knows he's on the verge of greatness and I can 100% see him coming back better than ever. 

And stop with this drug addict thing. Believe it or not just because a young guy likes to go out and party and do coke doesn't make him a full blown drug addict or even a drug addict at all. I do drugs almost every weekend and have never been addicted to anything (not trying to make myself sound tough here but that's just the way it is). There are drug addicts and then there are people who do drugs. 

...destroyer of eyeballs, imo

SinCityHustler - We're talking about an out of control, self entitled, drug addict. There is zero reason to believe he would suddenly develop a work ethic or a drive to exceed what he's already done, when his partial effort resulted in him being the best fighter in the world under 205 pounds. I can't think of a single reason why he would suddenly decide hard work and discipline would seem like an attractive change to implement.

People actually do grow up sometimes. I hope this is the case for Jon. Phone Post 3.0

Needlemover - 
SinCityHustler -
Needlemover - 

I can give you one good reason he will come back better. They took his belt away from him. They stripped it in front of the world.

There's your reason you don't come back half arsed when that happens. You come back with a vengeance or not at all. Phone Post 3.0

Videos don't excite me. We're talking about a drug addicted criminal, who would rather party and cut corners, than train and e there for his family. If his children aren't enough for him to take his profession seriously, what on earth is a belt (of which he has 6) is going to make any difference to him?

You're viewing it through your own perspective. You must view it through a pile of shit, criminal drug addict, if you're going to view it at all. The boy left a pregnant woman with a broken arm, to fend for herself in a car crash, as he fled with a pile of cash.

You actually believe a belt matters to him enough to get him to put the crack pipe down and exhibit discipline? I( think you're delusional .
The guy says he's more motivated than ever.

Who are you to say he's not. That's your opinion pal but you have zero knowledge on what motivates him and what doesn't. You're just bad mouthing anything he says.

Sometimes people learn to appreciate things after they lose them. Happens in relationships etc a lot. How can you say he didn't learn to appreciate being champ more since he's lost it. Some people strive on challenges. When he was top he could have become arrogant. Now he's not he has a challenge ahead.

Anyway you seem to think him saying he's keen to focus is a bad thing. What do you want him to fucking say? He's not going to be any better? Would that make you happier so you can criticise him some more? He's made some shit decisions but doesn't mean everything he has ever done or ever will do is bad. The only thing he's done personally to you is entertain your ass. Phone Post 3.0

This is what I'm asking. I'm not arguing with Jon Jones and telling him what he is and isn't going to do, I'm asking you too tell me why you feel he will make changes. I've gone ahead and given you my perspective on why I believe he wont make changes, he doesn't need to. You're challenged in even responding without allowing your emotions to get in the way of your response.

You believe Jones will do an about face because he said so. Very well, we disagree, that's all. There's no need to get angry. We've discussed it, I made my case for why I feel one way and you've now made yours. You should feel better now, having encountered a different view point than your own. I am. I hadn't considered Jones might change, simply because he said so. So thank you.

SinCityHustler -
Needlemover - 

I don't really want to take up for Jon because what he did was despicable. He obviously only cares about himself to not stop and check on the person he hit. So he probably had know way to know she was Pregnant ect. Not that that would have stopped him from running. Also in the city he knows other people are going to stop and help here that are around the scene Phone Post 3.0