Jon Jones doing OSP homework at midnight

Blessed to have the commitment of these great men.. @izzystylewrestling @sixgungibson @loutrition @tussagb

A video posted by Jon Bones Jones (@jonnybones) on

Meh, can't embed

IG link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BDxIAHcsDL5/?taken-by=jonnybones&hl=en

For later. Any YouTube link maybe? Phone Post 3.0

disbeliever - Rooting for OSP Phone Post 3.0
Don't know who would be rooting for JJ at this point. Phone Post 3.0

Looks like he remembered to hide the pipes and rolled up $100's from the background this time.

I keed...but there is a mirror back there...

Media Monster - 

Meh, can't embed

I don't know what you did the first time before you edited but it worked for me on the laptop.

TFK_SickEye - 
Media Monster - 

Meh, can't embed

I don't know what you did the first time before you edited but it worked for me on the laptop.

I edited the body to include the direct link, but I didn't touch the embeded code... still screwed it up.  Everytime I tried after, it would just show broken code.  There's a FB and IG link tho

Tried for a third time, not working. 

Sorry guys, you'll have to painstakingly click the link like peasants.

GROUNDnLB -
I root for Jon Jones the fighter. Of course I would prefer him to be a "role model" but he isn't, he's the best at destroying people instead. I'm fine with that. I just won't put a poster of his mug on my walls. Phone Post 3.0

GROUNDnLB -
I am. I like watching greatness and Jones is currently the best example of it in the octagon. How many other champions have never been beaten? Phone Post 3.0

GROUNDnLB -
I am. He makes it hard to be a fan with all the stupid shit he's done. That being said, I will never miss a fight and I always want to see him get it done. JBJ is the GOAT. Phone Post 3.0

Sir Real - Since the UFC doesn't hype Jones vs OSP as much as they do anything McGregor does. It shouldn't matter if OSP were to win.

Lets be honest, McGregor is a far better employee than Jones. Bones has far undershot his vast potential while McGregor is maximizing every bit of his potential and bringing in far more viewers and money. And the guy is a tiny featherweight, while bones is light heavy going to heavy.

If the ufc doesn't bet as much on Jones as they do on McGregor, its all on Jones, he caused that himself.

. Phone Post 3.0

He's out doing blow drag racing and trying to kill unborn babies till 4 or 5 am who cares if it's midnight Phone Post 3.0

RenatoCocopreta - 
Sir Real - Since the UFC doesn't hype Jones vs OSP as much as they do anything McGregor does. It shouldn't matter if OSP were to win.

Lets be honest, McGregor is a far better employee than Jones. Bones has far undershot his vast potential while McGregor is maximizing every bit of his potential and bringing in far more viewers and money. And the guy is a tiny featherweight, while bones is light heavy going to heavy.

If the ufc doesn't bet as much on Jones as they do on McGregor, its all on Jones, he caused that himself.

McGregor is a tiny featherweight?  As in, compared to the other FW's?

Wow, up until MIDNIGHT?? That is seriously obsessed. Normal people hit the sack at 7:30 pm. This is unreal---way beyond what most fighters are willing to do.

WoodenPupa - Wow, up until MIDNIGHT?? That is seriously obsessed. Normal people hit the sack at 7:30 pm. This is unreal---way beyond what most fighters are willing to do.
LOL Phone Post 3.0