Jon Jones has turned into a complete Coward

Guy who’s been in the cage twice with DC, twice with Gus, against Glover, OSP, Chael, Vitor, Rashad, Machida, Shogun, Rampage, Bader, Bonner, and on and on.

Beat them all.

HE’S A COMPLETE COWARD, EXCLAIMS THE OP!

5 Likes

All wins due to a freakish size advatange. 6’4 and Freakish reach of 84 inches. When he fights guys his size he looks very average. He’s been scamming us all along. Now that he’s with the big boys at heavy he’s running scared.

1 Like

Feb 12, 2021 - UFC president Dana White said this week that Jones (26-1) will face the winner of a heavyweight title fight between Stipe Miocic and Francis Ngannou, which is scheduled to headline UFC 260 on March 27.

May 21, 2021 - “I’ve absolutely moved on,” White told TMZ Sports. “Listen, I put on fights every Saturday. We have a window where we try to build some fights and make some things happen. If the fights don’t happen within that window, we move on. And realistically, I mean I’ve been saying that since the beginning Derrick Lewis is the guy who should be getting his title shot. He’s the guy that’s beat Francis Ngannou. He’s next in line, he’s coming off great performances. And that’s a wrap, we’re moving on.”

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

The only thing “freakish” here is your opinion.

Most people are not too bright.

The “he’s scared” types are simpletons. Just spewing nonsense constantly. Not critical though. Just some shitty emotion dictating their thoughts.

LOL, you sure read a lot into “Come on”, didn’t you.

I’m not sure what’s so hard for you to understand. EVERYONE knew that Jones was going to get the winner of Stipe-Ngannou. Fourteen seconds after the fight, Jones started saying he was going to need 30 million to fight Francis. So it’s not clear whether Jones was afraid, whether he wanted more money, whether he needed to gain extra weight for Francis (relative to what he’d have to gain for Stipe), whether it’s a drug infraction… only Jon knows. But for whatever reason, Jon didn’t sign the contract. What’s the UFC supposed to do if Jon won’t sign the contract? Close up shop? They’re a business. They can move on, or they can die. They moved on.

If Jon wants to fight at HW, they’ll book him a fight in an instant. He’ll make more money than he’s ever made. EVERYONE knows this.

Jon Jones has been talking about moving up to HW for YEARS. I guess maybe the UFC just keeps yanking those fights out from under his nose, lol. Bunch of meanies.

Jon Jones is a scared man.

Listen. I feel sympathy for the guy. I think he was just dumb. I think he thought he’d be able to keep his athleticism AND gain 20-40lbs of muscle. Once he started to gain weight and noticed his cardio fall off tremendously, he started thinking “maybe I should do this slower, maybe I should have taken a non-title fight at HW first, just to acclimatize”. But he’s not going to make the big money fighting one of the scrubs at HW, is he? He really doesn’t have a choice but to fight for the title at HW. And this is why I used the word dumb. It’s relatable. This seems like the same kind of stupid situation I would/will find myself in. I feel bad for the guy.

I bet he wishes he’d taken DC3 at HW, in retrospect. It was the easy payday.

But I stand by the “scared of Ngannou” stuff. LOL, he posted like 14 seconds after Ngannou KO’ed Stipe! It must have left an impression on him! I’d be scared too!

But Dan Henderson wouldn’t be. If you called Dan Henderson at breakfast time tomorrow, he’d fight Ngannou before supper.

2 Likes

Did you really just argue with him by posting the picture of the ONE GUY who was the same size and arguably beat him?

Let’s be real. He hasn’t looked great since the second Cormier fight. He’s not what he was physically, he can’t abuse PED’s and there’s nothing about his game that stands out anymore. Looked average against OSP. Reyes arguably beat him and then looked like poop.

I don’t think Jon is that good anymore. Definitely not capable of moving up and dealing with ngonnou power now.

Like JJ Gives A flying FUCK what Dana Thinks

I’d like to see Khabib fight Jon Jones because that would be the same weight difference come fight time as Jones and Fran

1 Like

Just like he did at LHW. Got legacy victories vs past their prime former champions.

How am I reading a lot into it when I didnt say a thing? You’re the one who got all emotional and wrote a novel. I just showed how Dana how took the fight away from him.

Did Khabib post non-stop on Twitter about moving up to LHW? I don’t think anyone forced Jones to post non-stop on Twitter about moving up to HW, but if there’s any evidence out there…

Fair play mate. My post was a reply to Roe Jogan, but I understand this new forum isn’t as clear as the old one. The other guy referred to me as an idiot. I thought I’d explain myself a bit more and put him back in the game.

I still don’t get blaming Dana for yanking the fight out from under Jones nose. I think that’s a mischaracterization of events. We were all there. We’ve been privy to the tweets. I’m not sure how someone walks away thinking Dana gave Jon’s fight to someone else. Seems like Jon said No Thanks or at least Not Right Now.

First off, I’m not a Jon Jones nuthugger. There are plenty of posts of mine around this forum where I piss on the guy, either for his poor personal choices or his use of picograms.

But, to stay on topic, the thread title accuses Jones of being a “complete coward,” which is totally absurd. Anyone who gets locked into an octagon with another man intent on taking his head off is not a “complete coward.” OP’s argument is even more nonsensical when you consider that it’s being done at the UFC level.

So then OP comes back with “All wins due to a freakish size advatange.” (I’m even quote his typo). I proved that it wasn’t ALL wins because Gus was at least Jon’s size, if not a touch bigger. So OP is wrong again.

And I never claimed Gus didn’t make it competitive in the first fight. So don’t be putting words in my mouth. It was awfully close. Jones got the W. He was dominant in the rematch.

Generally speaking, he’s a shitty human being. But the guy is absolutely not a fucking coward. That’s laughable.

The goat of wasted talent and opportunity.

He’s always finding new ways to disappoint his fans. He’s a completely deranged individual