Jon Jones: "I agree with Strickland, Colby is the most heinous human being I've ever encountered" 👀

Imagine how much of a scumbag you have to be to have Jon fucking Jones think you’re the worst person they’ve ever met :joy:

What an L for this pile of shit tonight, talked all that shit… even brought the ex President out for that terrible, boring performance, everyone in the UFC now hates his guts.

Fade into obscurity now, lill bitch, you’re done.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he becomes a UG regular.

3 Likes

Crazy how the guy in the middle looks like the biggest douchebag that ever lived, yet still probably isn’t even the biggest douchebag in a picture with two other people.

10 Likes
1 Like

Dont Accuse Me Glass House GIF by Snowfall

4 Likes

He really does though. Is he an anybody? Lol

Look in the mirror jonny

2 Likes

Jonny must be a vampire, can’t see himself in the mirror…

1 Like

if you ever use the word ‘heinous’, there’s an element of judgement taking place, isn’t there?

imagine publicly denouncing someone over a matter in which your own guilt is further proven by your every thought and action.

1 Like

Jon Jones, Sean Strickland, Colby Covington

The objective morality triangle!

1 Like

If JBJ is questioning your character you’re in serious trouble

2 Likes

Jon hasnt liked Colby since Colby started running his mouth about him. Him and Colby were roommates back in college I believe.

1 Like

dear jon, we need examples

1 Like

Jon Jones is not in a position where he can call other people terrible human beings

2 Likes

Scum recognizes scum

He could probably do a 30 for 30 based on hanging out with those guys. Man in the Middle: How I survived college with Jon Jones and Colby Covington.