Jon Jones Instagrams "I think I miss it.." then..

He didn't look or sound sober.

Nice work. Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Lol he's such an idiot

But glad to see him back!!!! Phone Post 3.0

dang, funny but really not fair. Everyone knows he was just smoking crack or doing meth.

I would respect jones more if he just trolled fighters on Instagram and kept the shit up. Then I would get he's being a heel and owning it. The constant deleting of tweets and Instagram posts makes him look like a pussy. Phone Post 3.0

commonsense517 - I would respect jones more if he just trolled fighters on Instagram and kept the shit up. Then I would get he's being a heel and owning it. The constant deleting of tweets and Instagram posts makes him look like a pussy. Phone Post 3.0
Him deleting stuff is part of the shtick, genius. Phone Post 3.0

Lol

Rudi -
commonsense517 - I would respect jones more if he just trolled fighters on Instagram and kept the shit up. Then I would get he's being a heel and owning it. The constant deleting of tweets and Instagram posts makes him look like a pussy. Phone Post 3.0
But it borders "x-pac" heat and not rich flair heat that would make him money. Hope you get the reference Phone Post 3.0

*Ric flair heat Phone Post 3.0

commonsense517 -
Rudi -
But it borders "x-pac" heat and not rich flair heat that would make him money. Hope you get the reference Phone Post 3.0
I get the reference but I disagree. Angela Magana had xpac heat, people are starting to find this funny from Jon. Look at the comments. You're one of the only ones outraged by this. Phone Post 3.0

Rudi -
commonsense517 -
Rudi -
I get the reference but I disagree. Angela Magana had xpac heat, people are starting to find this funny from Jon. Look at the comments. You're one of the only ones outraged by this. Phone Post 3.0
By no means am I outraged. I just think it's a dick move move by a guy I'm not sure is playing heel or is a heel. Magana is clearly playing one but it's different with her because she's a female and people get butt hurt over a vocal woman. Phone Post 3.0

I really missed heel Jones. Phone Post 3.0

Rambo John J -

Gif of the century??? Phone Post 3.0

Gifs have gotten great lately Phone Post 3.0

man, i wanted gus to win so we could see a rematch of the two. cormier is getting slaughtered and this time will be worse. cocaine jesus is resurrected.

awesome coke/jones gif

That gif is gold, props to whoever made it Phone Post 3.0

in for the gif

Amazing gif lol Phone Post 3.0

There's an app called instasave that allows you to save Instagram videos even if they're deleted. Since jbj likes to delete stuff all the time, this would be a good app to have so we don't miss out on his dumb shenanigans Phone Post 3.0