Jon Jones on community service tour (PICS)

I wonder how many lines he takes before speaking. Phone Post 3.0

Kindly - 

jonnybones Great having lunch with these studs today @_hollyholm @izzystylewrestling 

This pic is missing a logo. Romoshoppers engage!

he seems to be enjoying it at least

Jon is looking damn healthy these days. Hope he can keep it up, can't wait for his return.

Ya, I definitely would not want my kid anywhere near his community service gigs Phone Post 3.0

There's no way these experiences won't impact Jon in a positive way.

Kids fucking rule.

I'd imagine that standing in front of them and using himself as an example of what not to do is extremely humbling.

Whatever us jaded adults say, those kids will be fans of his forever.

Hope this lights a fire under him...especially as a father. Phone Post 3.0

I really hope this is a (court ordered) first step in Jon turning things around. I have heard a lot of stories from people that know him personally that say he is a kind dude.

Look, I know a lot of you are under the opinion that he is a terrible guy, and I am not going to call you guys wrong because the evidence definitely points to selfishness and recklessness. He has done some very shitty things. Leaving the scene of that accident was something that was done in a panic. Doesn't excuse it at all, but I don't think we can label him a terrible person because of it.

We obviously also can't label him a saint because he is fulfilling his court ordered community service, but I just hope that he turns things around. He is a phenomenal fighter and he is obviously an insecure, sensitive dude. I could just be an optimist, but I wish for the best for everyone. I hope Jon figures things out. Fuck our opinions.

who is jon jones? sounds like a good title for a chuck mindelhall article, no one fuckin knows.

The fuck.. something is wrong here. The judge who set this up should have his head checked. Rather than send him to prison for what he did, he sets him up as a role model for kids.

I'd rather have had the judge just say "fuck it, case dismissed" than this.

WAR Tanner - that's community service right there.

Mr Spliff - Ya, I definitely would not want my kid anywhere near his community service gigs Phone Post 3.0

Yeah because there's certainly no lesson to be learned from Jones' mistakes and those kids definitely don't look like they're all thrilled to be around..

I can just picture you now..

Little Billy: Daddy, Jon Jones is coming to our baseball game to talk to us about doing the right thing and learning from your mistakes and working hard to be the best!

You: NOT ON MY WATCH! GET IN YOUR ROOM!

TheFirstDragon - Probation officer: "How did you do today?"

Jon: "It was really swell. These kids are the best. I hope they grow into really well rounded adults. I was super impressed by their sensei as well. He is keeping them on the path of harmony."

Probation officer: "Jon. You are doing such a fine job, I have to tell you, I am super impressed just in a few hours by what you are doing. There is now doubt in my mind that you are a great guy and just made a few mistakes. Ahh. What am I talking about? It's a bunch of bullshit that you have been through! You got screwed over. Just hang with me a couple more weeks and we'll get you squared away with the judge."

Jon: Everything can be accomplished through Christ our Lord. This is what I strive for everyday. The people mean more to me than life itself. From now on, I will not lose focus on what is truly important. I will be there to do good for all of those who do not have the capabilities to for themselves. I promise you this!

Probation officer: If only more men could be as great as you are. You are a once in a lifetime person. A true great. I am honored to be in your life, even in this capacity. I am humbled by you.

Jon: Sir. You have humbled me. And I will do God's bidding from here on out.
-----------------------------------------------------

One hour later....(SNORT!!!!! "Aw shit!! That's what I been missing! Girl! You look so good with your fine blonde hair! Get that A##$ up! Bones got some work ta doo! What???? We all out? Let's take a drive down to my homey. He got some more for us. Don't even worry.......)

did you really have to type this?

"Talking to behaviorally challenged elementary school kids about how to deal with anger and life's challenges."

And Jon is the mentor to do this? LOL.

"Hey guys, don't do as I do."

Seems like he is having an alright time. Cannot wait to see his reaction on the last appearance though. Gonna be like a kid when summer break starts Phone Post 3.0

SOO72 - The fuck.. something is wrong here. The judge who set this up should have his head checked. Rather than send him to prison for what he did, he sets him up as a role model for kids.

I'd rather have had the judge just say "fuck it, case dismissed" than this.

You know some kid is going to follow him on twitter and get his heart broken when Jones posts his next photo with an inconspicuously placed pipe.

. Phone Post 3.0

Is this for real? Jones should be on the freeway with a neon best picking up polution.

Kindly -

jonnybones Great having lunch with these studs today @_hollyholm @izzystylewrestling 

He looks high as fuck in this pic. Phone Post 3.0

Rip tanner :( Phone Post 3.0

The guy is a dick and has some serious personality issues. But some of you act like he is the antichrist. I don't like the guy but damn the venom some people have for a guy the don't really know is weird to me. Phone Post 3.0