Jon Jones on community service tour (PICS)

Kindly - 

jonnybones Such an honor to talk with the kids at #ABQKarate. Kids were so respectful. Hats off to their sensei. #ABQKarate

Kid with the hat next to JJ learned something new just now.

Kindly - 

jonnybones Such an honor to talk with the kids at #ABQKarate. Kids were so respectful. Hats off to their sensei. #ABQKarate

Hey!  That guy in the back on the left is Master Ken's assistant (Joseph Conway)!

TheFirstDragon - Probation officer: "How did you do today?"

Jon: "It was really swell. These kids are the best. I hope they grow into really well rounded adults. I was super impressed by their sensei as well. He is keeping them on the path of harmony."

Probation officer: "Jon. You are doing such a fine job, I have to tell you, I am super impressed just in a few hours by what you are doing. There is now doubt in my mind that you are a great guy and just made a few mistakes. Ahh. What am I talking about? It's a bunch of bullshit that you have been through! You got screwed over. Just hang with me a couple more weeks and we'll get you squared away with the judge."

Jon: Everything can be accomplished through Christ our Lord. This is what I strive for everyday. The people mean more to me than life itself. From now on, I will not lose focus on what is truly important. I will be there to do good for all of those who do not have the capabilities to for themselves. I promise you this!

Probation officer: If only more men could be as great as you are. You are a once in a lifetime person. A true great. I am honored to be in your life, even in this capacity. I am humbled by you.

Jon: Sir. You have humbled me. And I will do God's bidding from here on out.
-----------------------------------------------------

One hour later....(SNORT!!!!! "Aw shit!! That's what I been missing! Girl! You look so good with your fine blonde hair! Get that A##$ up! Bones got some work ta doo! What???? We all out? Let's take a drive down to my homey. He got some more for us. Don't even worry.......)
Whoa. You put a lot of work into that Phone Post 3.0

funky botanist -
Butt Hurt - There's no way these experiences won't impact Jon in a positive way.

Kids fucking rule.

I'd imagine that standing in front of them and using himself as an example of what not to do is extremely humbling.

Whatever us jaded adults say, those kids will be fans of his forever.

Hope this lights a fire under him...especially as a father. Phone Post 3.0
This. I see only positivity here. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah I hope he really gets personally invested in this cos it would be great for him to continue dong it once his time is done.
He's in a position to really make an impact and help not only kids in his community but himself also.
I'm not a fan of his and I think it's shit how lightly he got off, but it would be great if this does do some good and he can sort himself out in the process Phone Post 3.0

TheFirstDragon - 
FCFBlazer - I think this is great for bones and he will come back a better man and champion. Phone Post 3.0

Do you truly believe that given his personality and track record. Don't get me wrong. Jon IS a true warrior and I love seeing him fight. He does have the potential to be the GOAT.

But his personal life and all of its' intricacies greatly inhibits him.

Do you think he can overcome his own personality traits and his personal tendencies?

I hope so.

But so far, he hasn't shown a true well rounded character necessary to do so.

I don't think this will change him per se, but I do think that most people, even douches, aren't complete monsters. He'll be sick of this, but I could see it humbling him a bit and him actually enjoying spending time with some kids who probably idolize him.

I know he didn't really have to learn his lesson with the complete lack of punishment, but he must know how easily he got off. Not to mention Jones has grown in general over the years. He's becoming less phoney and I could imagine this putting everything in the open would stop some of his obnoxious good boy talk that rubs ppl so wrongly

LOL @ Jones being allowed anywhere near kids trying to impart messages. He is ghetto trash dressed up as something more. He is not.

VinegarStrokes - 
Kindly -

jonnybones Great having lunch with these studs today @_hollyholm @izzystylewrestling 

He looks high as fuck in this pic. Phone Post 3.0

Black TRT Vitor imo.

Busy day.

How long do you think he spent at each gig, ~30 minutes?

TheFirstDragon -
trobinson21 - 
TheFirstDragon - Probation officer: "How did you do today?"

Jon: "It was really swell. These kids are the best. I hope they grow into really well rounded adults. I was super impressed by their sensei as well. He is keeping them on the path of harmony."

Probation officer: "Jon. You are doing such a fine job, I have to tell you, I am super impressed just in a few hours by what you are doing. There is now doubt in my mind that you are a great guy and just made a few mistakes. Ahh. What am I talking about? It's a bunch of bullshit that you have been through! You got screwed over. Just hang with me a couple more weeks and we'll get you squared away with the judge."

Jon: Everything can be accomplished through Christ our Lord. This is what I strive for everyday. The people mean more to me than life itself. From now on, I will not lose focus on what is truly important. I will be there to do good for all of those who do not have the capabilities to for themselves. I promise you this!

Probation officer: If only more men could be as great as you are. You are a once in a lifetime person. A true great. I am honored to be in your life, even in this capacity. I am humbled by you.

One hour later....(SNORT!!!!! "Aw shit!! That's what I been missing! Girl! You look so good with your fine blonde hair! Get that A##$ up! Bones got some work ta doo! What???? We all out? Let's take a drive down to my homey. He got some more for us. Don't even worry.......)
Then he goes on to beat the fuck out of DC and defend another 10 times before retiring with $50 million to spare after blowing $50 million on coke and cars.

Im sure you are way more successful.

Life is about redemption and you have until your deathbed to atone for your mistakes. Phone Post 3.0

It is a parody. Relax. Of course I am not more successful than Jon.

But I do hold myself to a higher standard.

This was a joke.

I'm a huge Jon Jones fan. I hope he straightens himself out in all aspects of his life and returns as the GOAT.

He is a truly phenomenal fighter.

But he needs to be a better person as well.

Something I think we can all agree upon.
Not in the best of taste, but I chuckled. He was obviously screwing around. No harm, no foul. Phone Post 3.0

The amount of energy some of you put into hating Jones is pretty sad. Phone Post 3.0

I hope Jon stays on the right path now, I'm not his biggest fan. But he's the best fight to ever grace the cage and I know he's probably a good person, just led down the wrong path Phone Post 3.0

TheFirstDragon - Probation officer: "How did you do today?"

.....daAHAhAhahahahahahahahahaha.......

Kindly - 

jonnybones Great having lunch with these studs today @_hollyholm @izzystylewrestling 

Looks like he just smoked a fat blunt.

Looks like he's actually enjoying doing it.

I don't know how anyone here can shit on him for it. The fact that he has become champion of the world shows that we all make mistakes and fuck up in life, but you can do the right thing more than the wrong.

The inverse is true for those giving him shit and taking cracks at him. You are jealous because Jon is a better person than you and you are his opposite-you have done some good in your life, but made mostly wrong decisions and lots of mistakes.

That's why you are a keyboard warrior who works at Gamestop and lives in mom's basement and he is a world champion with fame, money, and more.

What a simple, miserable existence you live if you crack on someone for doing community service.

One day of community service does not make up for injuring a prego. Phone Post 3.0

disbeliever -
TzTinkle -
SOO72 - The fuck.. something is wrong here. The judge who set this up should have his head checked. Rather than send him to prison for what he did, he sets him up as a role model for kids.

I'd rather have had the judge just say "fuck it, case dismissed" than this.

You know some kid is going to follow him on twitter and get his heart broken when Jones posts his next photo with an inconspicuously placed pipe.
Lol Phone Post 3.0
I think they will be more upset after he deletes the pics he took of them. Phone Post 3.0

ausgepicht - Looks like he's actually enjoying doing it.

I don't know how anyone here can shit on him for it. The fact that he has become champion of the world shows that we all make mistakes and fuck up in life, but you can do the right thing more than the wrong.

The inverse is true for those giving him shit and taking cracks at him. You are jealous because Jon is a better person than you and you are his opposite-you have done some good in your life, but made mostly wrong decisions and lots of mistakes.

That's why you are a keyboard warrior who works at Gamestop and lives in mom's basement and he is a world champion with fame, money, and more.

What a simple, miserable existence you live if you crack on someone for doing community service.

shill alert

Good for Jones (and the justice system). He's taking his negative experiences and using them to teach kids. Nothing wrong with that.

Apparently he's doing 100m sprint training with the kids next week. Should learn a lot from that one! Phone Post 3.0

ausgepicht - Looks like he's actually enjoying doing it.

Ya, I'm gonna go ahead and say this is the one time where the keyboard warrior that works at GameStop and lives in his parent's basement is in fact probably a better person than Jon 'the felon, hit and run prego chick' jones.

Not like it's saying much though. Phone Post 3.0

jonnybones Freshman year I was one of the worst kids on my high school wrestling team (5-35), and by my senior year was named the New York State High School Wrestling Champion with a 39-0 record. At that point in my life it was my greatest achievement. I reminded these boys that if they believe in themselves and put in the work, there is nothing they can't achieve. @izzystylewrestling @jacksonwink_mma