Jon Jones Pulled Out Of UFC 170?

Just read this on Yahoo news.

Dude are you fucking blind. Theres been 15 threads and on the UG news. For fucks sake Phone Post 3.0

Tomas Andersson - how did i miss this lol
Should've checked yahoo news, smh Phone Post 3.0

razrtyrone -
Tomas Andersson - how did i miss this lol
Should've checked yahoo news, smh Phone Post 3.0
LOL Phone Post 3.0

Any reason why he pulled out? Phone Post

Didn't they say Nog never signed to fight Gus last week?

Maybe they're gonna do the rematch now? Phone Post 3.0

yellow wrkahlc is dead - Didn't they say Nog never signed to fight Gus last week?

Jesus, Jones will drop out forever!

yellow wrkahlc is dead - Didn't they say Nog never signed to fight Gus last week?

Just seems like Jones wants more time off to me. Phone Post 3.0

mglaw -
yellow wrkahlc is dead - Didn't they say Nog never signed to fight Gus last week?

Phone Post 3.0

mglaw - 

Haha...you guys remind me of the "Anderson is ducking Chael" idiots.  Then after Jones easily beats Gus the 2nd time it will be that he was never that good anyway.  It's funny how you never bring up that Gus was locked in a cage with Jones, had 25 minutes to KO him, TKO him, submit him, take him down and control him, etc... and completely failed to do it.  Nearly every single media member, all judges, and unbiased fans had Jones winning.  Get over it.

http://mmadecisions.com/decision/4518/Jon-Jones-vs-Alexander-Gustafsson

Sometimes pulling out is the best option Phone Post 3.0

RampageFitsLikeAGlove -
mglaw - 

Haha...you guys remind me of the "Anderson is ducking Chael" idiots.  Then after Jones easily beats Gus the 2nd time it will be that he was never that good anyway.  It's funny how you never bring up that Gus was locked in a cage with Jones, had 25 minutes to KO him, TKO him, submit him, take him down and control him, etc... and completely failed to do it.  Nearly every single media member, all judges, and unbiased fans had Jones winning.  Get over it.

Everything you just said goes both ways.

Jones had 25 min to blah blah blah and he didn't. But now he's gonna easily defeat Gustafsson the second time?

Lol Phone Post 3.0

yellow wrkahlc is dead -
RampageFitsLikeAGlove -
mglaw - 

Jones had 25 min to blah blah blah and he didn't. But now he's gonna easily defeat Gustafsson the second time?

Lol Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post

yellow wrkahlc is dead - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove -
mglaw - 

Lol Phone Post 3.0

Except Jones won and is still champ.  It wasn't his job to go in there and take the title away in a possible once in a lifetime opportunity.  I realize Gus will likely get another chance but you never know.  It was pretty much a given that Lyoto, Shogun, and Rashad would eventually get rematches and look what happened.   If Gus loses a close fight, gets caught and KO'd or submitted, is offered a short notice fill in if Glover backs out, says no, and pisses Dana off, etc...   He may never get another chance again.  It was a great fight but he had his chance and didn't do enough.  There are now other challengers like Glover and Cormier.  I hope Gus fights him again though.  It was a great fight and it's hard to not like Gustaffson.

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 
mglaw - 

lol you goofball. Suck Jones' dick harder why don't you?

Porkchop - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 
mglaw - 

Cry more about Jones domination in the division why don't you.  I state facts and provide sources, like all judges and 13 of 14 major media outlets thinking Jones won.  You let the fact you're an emotional woman cloud your judgement.  "He lost because he's fake, he had a 16 year old girl in his car, he drinks and drives, he's so arrogant, he had 2 girls in his car after the bar, waaahhhhhh!!" 

Cry more sissy.

I, for one, fully support UGers checking yahoo sports as often as possible...especially the boxing and MMA sections Phone Post 3.0

BrewBarry -
mglaw -

Phone Post 3.0
VU Phone Post 3.0

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 
Porkchop - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 
mglaw - 

Cry more about Jones domination in the division why don't you.  I state facts and provide sources, like all judges and 13 of 14 major media outlets thinking Jones won.  You let the fact you're an emotional woman cloud your judgement.  "He lost because he's fake, he had a 16 year old girl in his car, he drinks and drives, he's so arrogant, he had 2 girls in his car after the bar, waaahhhhhh!!" 

Cry more sissy.

Jon Jones didn't dominate jack shit against Gus. Go get your eyes checked.

"He lost because he's fake, he had a 16 year old girl in his car, he drinks and drives, he's so arrogant, he had 2 girls in his car after the bar, waaahhhhhh!!"

Do you understand how quotes work? No one in here has said that....

Are you a blind highschool dropout or something?