Jon Jones’s Gyno is out of control

https://x.com/boxingnbbq/status/1767367351069037043?s=46&t=NOZ-6e-FuZ7zKGFAqkWDGA

1 Like

Jesus Christ Jon Jones would have murdered that guy in under 30 seconds

1 Like

You can disagree with Jon or his choices…. But he is still one of the most dangerous men to fight. Stupid move.

2 Likes

Jones is on another PED suspension
Give him a break

6 Likes

This is years old. That was some kick
Boxer or PFL guy, but you could see the moment
Where he almost died.

Remember when DC tried some shit and got thrown off a stage for his efforts? This fucking nobody almost got taken down and Hammilled

2 Likes

Yeah I forget his name, hes a British kickboxer, he’s like 6ft 9
Fuck I forgot his name, I wanna say it starts with a C.
Did he fight in Bellator, I’m sure he was at AKA for a bit.

His name will come to me

I knew it started with a C

It’s Chi Lewis-Parry

1 Like

It’s like 4-5yrs old

2 Likes

One eyed Jones Lol

What the hell was man-bun going on about?

Chav Dick Head GIF by David Firth

1 Like

He’s the best fighter to ever be employed by the UFC, I hope one day he’s paralyzed from the eyebrows down and drowns in his own lung fluid :heart:

2 Likes

Whatever happened to Chopper?

Somehow things in Glory didn’t work out I think he went like 4-2 and knocked out Maurice Green.

Then I recall he signed with ONE.

I think he was supposed to fight Vera. It didn’t work out.

Lame.

We missed a lot of good years of Chi I feel.

1 Like

Chi got a crushing 4 Year PED Ban that should be coming to an end soon I think

It just goes to show the difference in treatment if you make the big dawgs money or you don’t.

With Jon Jones they did everything from cancel and move events to having USADA defend him harder than OJ’s Dream Team…. Compare that to someone like Chi who doesn’t bring in $$$ and they have no issue with banning you, blocking out 4 years in your Prime in your 30s and effectively ending your career.

6 Likes

Now he’s acting and doing stunt work. I think it turned out pretty well for him.

4 Likes

Yea it’s tragic.

Mike richman and Nick Diaz are others where USADA really stuck it in and broke it off

2 Likes

He gets to decide if it turned out well for him lol. Pretty sure he’d disagree for the exact reason stated above. 99.9% of them juice, but he was chosen as a sacrificial lamb to pretend it’s kept in check. That’s fucking bullshit.

2 Likes

Yeah when the Athletic Commission tried to get Nick Diaz back then for 5 years for Weed lol they outed themselves as corrupt and hypocritical jokes

4 Likes

Yep then go out of their way to justify Jon’s cheating; coming up with the pulsing excuse that only he seems to experience.