Jon Jones Threatened to Kill New UFC Drug Testers

21 Likes

What’s new?

6 Likes

19 Likes

fucking vile piece of shit, STRIP JONES NOW!!

7 Likes

"Sources who are not authorized to speak to the media said the drug tester noticed Jones appeared extremely intoxicated and threatened to kill the tester. "

13 Likes

Dude is an addict

11 Likes

the cunt’s cooked mate.

5 Likes

Crazy how fucked up he is and how well he is able to perform.

10 Likes

…once every 5 years against a handpicked opponent.

16 Likes

Hes the best to ever do it… Undeniable. Beat all challengers. Cleared out LHW of the old guard and the new. I hope he takes 4-5 more HW fights before retiring but who knows.

17 Likes

As soon as it saw Big Tom splatter Sergei in one round it was “oow me arms hurt, now it’s me elbow”
just get rid of the fucking maggot and be done with it.

10 Likes

Sure after he beat like 15+ number 1 contenders and champs in a row.

3 Likes

200w (8)

You made me do it (it’s ok, I kinda like it). Watch me deny the fuck out of that.

giphy

XvMBN89

giphy (1)

nUUdSA

DelectableCarefreeAmazonparrot-max-1mb

aDFwXfE

hELEK52

xwBpctK

images (1)

So annoying my Rashad gif won’t work. It might be the worst one.

Anyways, the “greatest to ever do it” wouldn’t need to always do it like a shameless, cheating bitch who relied on flagrant fouls, or the threat of them, to survive against smaller, better strikers than him.

Jon probably would have a pretty different record if better strikers could even close the distance without running their eyes into his finger tips. He even threatened to pull out of a fight before because BJM claimed he wouldn’t allow that lol.

I assume you respect that kind of thing so much because you’re European? :thinking:

30 Likes

Look at the difference in the two clips in the Machida gif. When he doesn’t get his fingers in front of the eyes in time he gets fucking sparked. He would have gotten lit up regularly his entire career without that shameless streak in him.

Or just Pride gloves lol.

11 Likes

Lol come on.

Am I lying?

Did Fedor or GSP rely on fouls as their primary striking defense? Khabib? Any other real GOAT contenders you can do that with?

Any of them threaten to pull out of a main event because they might not be allowed to do it?

6 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

Oh, you think those gifs are AI? :rofl:

Do Fedor or GSP now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No.

He pokes people sure. GSP greased. Who cares? Jones without pokes wins every fight hes ever had.

7 Likes

Clearly that’s why he relied on it so heavily. It’s ok, I understand. Western Europeans. Just don’t place the same value on masculinity. Bitch shit don’t bother em so much.

5 Likes