Jon Jones vs. Aspinall...Who gets it?

• Jones
  • Aspinall
0 voters

Aspinall by KO. Jones gets cocky and careless and the fight ends like Silva vs Weidman 1.

2 Likes

Aspinall whoops that candy ass

1 Like

Jon may have not trained hard for fights, but he never showed up cocky.

4 Likes

This boils down to is jones finally over the hill. Not who is the better fighter. Jones wins 99/100 times. But is this the time jones has passed the point of no return.

My opinion: yes. Aspinall beats jones in 2024.

2 Likes

Maybe not, it is heavyweight. JBJ could be a force well into his 40s, Tom would still have to beat him 2X for it to be conclusive. Even then, Tom may just be better.

It’s definitely a father time question more than a skill set question.

1 Like

I agree. I guess Pereira vs Izzy 2 in MMA would be more accurate. Alex let his guard down and then got caught.

1 Like

Him crawling out in the Vitor fight was a bit cocky, but Vitor tried to take his head off with a kick and he never did that again.

1 Like

beating him once would be conclusive

Jon is avoiding this at all costs

1 Like

Tom’s a great talent, but nothing leads me to believe he can beat Jones.

2 Likes

Until we see Jones lose he is always the favorite.

3 Likes

Not training hard for a fight is cocky. It’s the belief that you’re so good, you don’t need to train hard.

Yep, Jones would rip out both of his eyes

The Faggoat :raised_hands:t2::smiley::muscle:t2:

2 Likes

I don’t even think Alex was “cocky” he was just focused on getting the finish and simply didn’t think about defense. Good possum by Izzy TBH.

1 Like

Aspinall wins and wins easily

jones wrestle fucks him into bolivia

I don’t think he was cocky either, he was just confident. He was fighting a guy he beat three times before, and he had him in the same position as the last time he fought him, right before he knocked him out. I do think he generally carries himself with a lot of confidence, and against Izzy he had even more confidence. I don’t think that’s unreasonable, of course you’re going to be more confident when you fight a guy you’ve beaten three times.

1 Like

I mean, when you see a guy hurt and you’re a power hitter (and you’ve finished this guy before), you’re going to pounce. It’s not cocky, it’s our brain trying to quickly remove a threat. Not leaving the embers and all that.

1 Like