Jon Jones vs Israel Adesanya "War of the Century!"

What is the greatest fight of all time!
Think about everything you have seen. All the glory your eyeballs embellished. All the beauty. Every image you have seen. What was the greatest fight you ever saw. Who is the GOAT!?!?!?

What does all of this matter? Why do we keep on asking our self this question?

Jon Jones is the greatest. When I think of the great ones some boxers come to mind like Ali and Tyson. Who were their great opponents? When I think of Ali I think of Joe Frazier. Mike Tyson I think Holyfield. Why these men? Why these fights?

Because these are the guys who were as good as them, but just could not get the fame they deserved. Israel Adesanya is that guy. He has a personal vendetta against the world to prove he’s the greatest. If he can defeat Jones he will of earned his name in the book of greatness.

Now let me ask you again. Who is the greatest of all time and who had the greatest fights? Jon Jones vs Israel Adesanya would be the greatest war of all time! War of the century.

1 Like

You got me a little excited until you said Jon Jones is the greatest

1 Like

Israel got grapple fucked by Jan Blachowicz :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Jon Jones is the greatest.

Drug addict yes

1 Like

John would destroy Izzy, with or without Picos…

1 Like

Picograms vs gyno tit?

5 Likes

What are you talking about? Izzy one of greatest if not GOAT of MW but Jones would demolish him worse than Yan did. When a fighter states “I need two years of training to fight him” while he’s the MW champion, you ain’t getting no war. You’re getting a surrender.

2 Likes

for the vacant light heavyweight title

Jones is the great one.

sometimes drugs make people greater.