Jon Jones-What Sonnen said was racist, he's a joke

ABE FROMAN - In before an army of nerds say 'he already took the bait'.

Love the new Jon Jones. He can say anything and all anybody can say back is that they hate him, they can't say he's going to be beaten.

He HAS already taken the bait ABE, you moron. And he's done it intentionally, because he's looking for a big selling fight, as he alluded to in his other comments. So he's going to repeat Chael's jokes to remind everyone? LOL Very clever on his part. He'll s smash Chael, btw, but I would pay to watch it. Phone Post

Wow JBJ sure has alot of whining to do as of late. Also seems to think he dictates who he fights. Lol

Seems like this belt is going to his head... Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - Does the business man Jon Jones really think Gustaffson and Texeira would do better numbers than a rematch with Machida?

From a 'what's to gain/what's to lose' stand point, which is a fundamental business question, its "little to gain/much to lose" for Jones/Machida II at this point and the PPV #s from the first match only back that up even more. I say this as a Machida fan but if i were Jones, I would want to fight those other guys first then turn to a Machida rematch after that. Its surprising since most of us thought and it turned out to be that Machida was Jones' trickiest challenge so far (even though Rashad went the distance) but i dont see anything wrong, from a business standpoint or otherwise, for Jones to want to fight others than Machida right now.

AMAZED Sonnen hasn't cracked a joke about Jones not being able to keep his license.

3 violations in under 18 months leading to further suspensions.

C'mon son

The sheep are buying into this manufactured bullshit drama all over again.  Holy fuck.

Dana and Joe Rogan are going to scream at you about how "CHAEL AND JON REALLLLLYYYYY HATE EACH OTHER!!!!!" and how personal it is and the majority of this fanbase is going to buy it.

Cyril Jeff -  

the racist part was just ridiculous...

Perhaps not iron clad but Chael was very much knowingly playing the fine line of it and he and you both know it. Good for him, he did what he did and it worked. But to call it what it was doesnt make it "ridiculous."

rufus - 

Love the new Jon Jones. He can say anything and all anybody can say back is that they hate him, they can't say he's going to be beaten.

He HAS already taken the bait ABE, you moron. And he's done it intentionally, because he's looking for a big selling fight, as he alluded to in his other comments. So he's going to repeat Chael's jokes to remind everyone? LOL Very clever on his part. He'll s smash Chael, btw, but I would pay to watch it. Phone Post

This guy gets it.  Jones is playing along to sell a fight.  They think the fanbase is retarded.

Troll him more Sonnen! Be useful for once! Hit! LMFAO

jujubre - For The first Time ever...Jones may be correct Phone Post

He's trying to win fans... Phone Post

In B4 transcript of Budweiser ad, Dana Snoop Dog gif, a completely random and inexplicable LMFAO! by Cindy O, a string of 40 posts in a row by ABE FROMAN cut short by a brown out, and Frontrowbrian's fifth coming, ushering in teh Great Gingerlation.  For seven years, it will be impossible to buy UFC paraphernalia unless you have received the Mark of the Severn.

jjj2121 - 
rufus - 

This guy gets it.  Jones is playing along to sell a fight.  They think the fanbase is retarded.

I think Jones could genuinely be annoyed with Chael but with the people around him that he has, Im sure it also very possible that he is going along with it as well simply because its good business as well.

Abe, i love you when it comes to Anderson but you seem to contradict when it comes to other fighters.

jjj2121 -
rufus - 

Also Jones will play the roll of the innocent "good guy" to try to gain fans back....He's a business man just like he said and he isnt a stupid guy. Jones just made me a fan for baiting in all the simple minded people of this multiverse. Phone Post

rufus - 

Exhibit #1, the Grand Cyclops shows up from the OG because somebody used the dreaded 'r' word.

Dufus, nobody took any bait, that's just you praying that Sonnen wins even the thiniest part of this exchange.

Jon is trolling everybody, including and especially you.

TTT

UGCTT_Gaspare -
jjj2121 -
rufus - 

Also Jones will play the roll of the innocent "good guy" to try to gain fans back....He's a business man just like he said and he isnt a stupid guy. Jones just made me a fan for baiting in all the simple minded people of this multiverse. Phone Post

Look or Sonnen vs Jones early 2013 Phone Post

UGCTT_Gaspare -
UGCTT_Gaspare -
jjj2121 -
rufus - 

Look or Sonnen vs Jones early 2013 Phone Post

For* Phone Post

jjj2121 - 
rufus - 

LOL sell a fight in a division he can't advance to title shot in! He goes back to MW having failed at LHW again.

The_KoJ - Wow JBJ sure has alot of whining to do as of late. Also seems to think he dictates who he fights. Lol

Seems like this belt is going to his head... Phone Post

He wants glover or gustavfson instead of Chael or machida?
And he's complaining he didn't make enough money fighting machida ? Good luck making crazy money fighting glover...
Pretty sure if it was for Anderson and a few other big names on some of his cards, his bader fight would have been his lowest yet Phone Post

Wasa-B - 
Cyril Jeff -  

the racist part was just ridiculous...

Perhaps not iron clad but Chael was very much knowingly playing the fine line of it and he and you both know it. Good for him, he did what he did and it worked. But to call it what it was doesnt make it "ridiculous."

walking out to country music and joking about a Country's lack of computer skills =/= Hacist

Wasa-B - 
jjj2121 - 
rufus - 

I think Jones could genuinely be annoyed with Chael but with the people around him that he has, Im sure it also very possible that he is going along with it as well simply because its good business as well.

Abe, i love you when it comes to Anderson but you seem to contradict when it comes to other fighters.

Contradict what? What the fuck are you talking about and why have you taken up the weak-minded stalker angle lately? That's just petty.