Jon Jones-What Sonnen said was racist, he's a joke

jjj2121 -
rufus - 
ABE FROMAN - In before an army of nerds say 'he already took the bait'.

Love the new Jon Jones. He can say anything and all anybody can say back is that they hate him, they can't say he's going to be beaten.

He HAS already taken the bait ABE, you moron. And he's done it intentionally, because he's looking for a big selling fight, as he alluded to in his other comments. So he's going to repeat Chael's jokes to remind everyone? LOL Very clever on his part. He'll s smash Chael, btw, but I would pay to watch it. Phone Post

This guy gets it.  Jones is playing along to sell a fight.  They think the fanbase is retarded.

Yes, I recognize what he's doing. Yes, I'm part of the fanbase. No, I'm not retarded. Yes, I will buy it because I like rivalries, fake or real.

Same reason football, basketball, etc. build up storylines. To build interest. I have no problem with that. Phone Post

UGCTT_Gaspare - 
jjj2121 -
rufus - 

Love the new Jon Jones. He can say anything and all anybody can say back is that they hate him, they can't say he's going to be beaten.

He HAS already taken the bait ABE, you moron. And he's done it intentionally, because he's looking for a big selling fight, as he alluded to in his other comments. So he's going to repeat Chael's jokes to remind everyone? LOL Very clever on his part. He'll s smash Chael, btw, but I would pay to watch it. Phone Post

This guy gets it.  Jones is playing along to sell a fight.  They think the fanbase is retarded.

Also Jones will play the roll of the innocent "good guy" to try to gain fans back....He's a business man just like he said and he isnt a stupid guy. Jones just made me a fan for baiting in all the simple minded people of this multiverse. Phone Post

Get fans back! Yea that was always his objective... No wait we would not be at this point.

The DUI thing, I lost a lot of respect for him. What he did was ignorant to other peoples lives. It was disrespectful and unacceptable. I have a strong stance on this because I hate what he's doing. You can't just consume alcohol and put other people's lives at risk like that. ... It was terrible. As Americans, we should have been embarrassed by what he did.

In b4 fire and brimstone coming down from the skies, rivers and seas boiling, forty years of darkness, earthquakes, volcanoes, the dead rising from the grave, human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria.

Brazilian isn't a race, it's a nationality. Sonnen is a nationalist!

You can't be racist against a country.

Wasa-B - 
jjj2121 - 
rufus - 

I think Jones could genuinely be annoyed with Chael but with the people around him that he has, Im sure it also very possible that he is going along with it as well simply because its good business as well.

Abe, i love you when it comes to Anderson but you seem to contradict when it comes to other fighters.

I do think Anderson was annoyed at 3 years of constant nonsense being talked about him and having to continuously talk about whatever the newest nonsense Chael was trolling about happened to be.  Chael got humbled, kissed ass immediately afterward, now he's going to fire up the troll war wagon again and people are going to buy back in and act as if this is some sort of real beef?  Fuck how dumb are you people?

"Also love: how everyone is saying Brazil is not a race. The term racist can be used a little more liberally than that"

ABE FROMAN -
rufus - 

Exhibit #1, the Grand Cyclops shows up from the OG because somebody used the dreaded 'r' word.

Dufus, nobody took any bait, that's just you praying that Sonnen wins even the thiniest part of this exchange.

Jon is trolling everybody, including and especially you.

ABE, you're an embarassment to you're family (which is part white). Phone Post

The UG takes the bait.

Lazer MMA - 
jjj2121 - 
rufus - 

LOL sell a fight in a division he can't advance to title shot in! He goes back to MW having failed at LHW again.

There is a reason he asked for a fight with Forrest Griffin and immediately started talking shit about Jon Jones.  This is all scripted bullshit.  He beats a shot fighter with a big name and then uses his months of trash talk that the idiot fanbase seemingly can't get enough of to get a completely undeserved title shot and the accompanying large payday.  Anyone with a triple digit IQ should see this and to me personally it's played out and boring at this point.  White noise.

rufus - 
ABE FROMAN -
rufus - 

Exhibit #1, the Grand Cyclops shows up from the OG because somebody used the dreaded 'r' word.

Dufus, nobody took any bait, that's just you praying that Sonnen wins even the thiniest part of this exchange.

It's 'your' and lol @ you my 'family is part white'. All these years of stalking and you STILL haven't figured it out.

Denied any interracial couples the right to marry lately, Dufus?

Go back to the your rally, Jon Jones hates you.

rufus - 
jjj2121 -
rufus - 

Yes, I recognize what he's doing. Yes, I'm part of the fanbase. No, I'm not retarded. Yes, I will buy it because I like rivalries, fake or real.

Same reason football, basketball, etc. build up storylines. To build interest. I have no problem with that. Phone Post

I was agreeing with your take.  We're on the same side other than the fact that this back and forth doesn't entertain me in the least bit.

Wasa-B - 
12SixElbow - Jon Jones is hilarious.

The Brazilian thing, I lost a lot of respect for him. What he said was racist. It was disrespectful and unacceptable. I have a strong stance on this because I hate what he's doing. You can't just insult a whole country like that. ... It was terrible. As Americans, we should have been embarrassed by what he did."

Brazilians aren't a race, for one...

For two, he is absolutely having a big twitter war with Sonnen, while saying he isn't  being baited.

You dont even know what a "race" is either, broh.

Dont you have a video of Fedor training BJJ to show us still?

"You can google it."

That shit Chael said about Brazil wasn't racist.
Being "Brazilian" isn't a race.

It was Xenophobic.

jjj2121 -
rufus - 
jjj2121 -
rufus - 

I was agreeing with your take.  We're on the same side other than the fact that this back and forth doesn't entertain me in the least bit.

No, I get what you're saying, and you're right, for the most part. I just disagree with your assertion that one would have to be retarded to want to buy it. I like the drama. It definitely gets me more interested in fights. And it obviously sells fights. Phone Post

ABE FROMAN -
rufus - 
ABE FROMAN -
rufus - 

It's 'your' and lol @ you my 'family is part white'. All these years of stalking and you STILL haven't figured it out.

Denied any interracial couples the right to marry lately, Dufus?

Go back to the your rally, Jon Jones hates you.

LOL @ slamming my grammar when I'm on a phone. Come on, ABE. We're probably related, don't be like that. Phone Post

In b4 classic video game challenge

Edit: this was directed to rufus:

The retarded part of my comment was to those who believe there is any real animosity between these 2 guys.  If you're entertained by it while fully realizing it is complete bullshit, then the retarded comment does not apply to you, we simply differ on what we find entertaining. 

ABE FROMAN - 
Wasa-B - 
jjj2121 - 
rufus - 

I think Jones could genuinely be annoyed with Chael but with the people around him that he has, Im sure it also very possible that he is going along with it as well simply because its good business as well.

Abe, i love you when it comes to Anderson but you seem to contradict when it comes to other fighters.

Contradict what? What the fuck are you talking about and why have you taken up the weak-minded stalker angle lately? That's just petty.

And why you getting upset? You call shit out on the regular on here, no? Why you getting all mad cause I see some stuff in you that im calling out? Throwing out f-bombs and shit......You defend guys like Anderson and Jones to the tee but kinda join up in parades against others in similar fashion. I also have my thoughts on the Jones/Chael thing which throws out the stalking angle.

Jones does not understand the defitinion of racism