Jon Jones-What Sonnen said was racist, he's a joke

Brazil is a country, not a race. Get a dictionary Mr.Jones. Only PC retards would call that racism. By that retard-logic, criticizing Americans is racist. derp

Cyril Jeff - 
Wasa-B - 
Cyril Jeff -  

the racist part was just ridiculous...

Perhaps not iron clad but Chael was very much knowingly playing the fine line of it and he and you both know it. Good for him, he did what he did and it worked. But to call it what it was doesnt make it "ridiculous."

walking out to country music and joking about a Country's lack of computer skills =/= Hacist

No but joking about playing in the mud is, as mentioned, playing the fine line.

Im not really mad at Chael nor calling the R card but its hardly hidiculous to say it is. Longing for the good ol days maybe?

jjj2121 - Edit: this was directed to rufus:

The retarded part of my comment was to those who believe there is any real animosity between these 2 guys.  If you're entertained by it while fully realizing it is complete bullshit, then the retarded comment does not apply to you, we simply differ on what we find entertaining. 

Fair enough. I'm not a "purist" like you. LOL But it's undeniably good business on Jones' and the UFC's part, no? Phone Post

rockwell - 
Wasa-B - 
12SixElbow - Jon Jones is hilarious.

The Brazilian thing, I lost a lot of respect for him. What he said was racist. It was disrespectful and unacceptable. I have a strong stance on this because I hate what he's doing. You can't just insult a whole country like that. ... It was terrible. As Americans, we should have been embarrassed by what he did."

Brazilians aren't a race, for one...

For two, he is absolutely having a big twitter war with Sonnen, while saying he isn't  being baited.

You dont even know what a "race" is either, broh.

Dont you have a video of Fedor training BJJ to show us still?

"You can google it."

That shit Chael said about Brazil wasn't racist.
Being "Brazilian" isn't a race.

It was Xenophobic.

Are those 2 terms mutually exclusive, (first year college student or recalling your one sociology course from 12 years ago)?

Wasa-B - 
ABE FROMAN - 
Wasa-B - 
jjj2121 - 
rufus - 
ABE FROMAN - In before an army of nerds say 'he already took the bait'.

Love the new Jon Jones. He can say anything and all anybody can say back is that they hate him, they can't say he's going to be beaten.

He HAS already taken the bait ABE, you moron. And he's done it intentionally, because he's looking for a big selling fight, as he alluded to in his other comments. So he's going to repeat Chael's jokes to remind everyone? LOL Very clever on his part. He'll s smash Chael, btw, but I would pay to watch it. Phone Post

This guy gets it.  Jones is playing along to sell a fight.  They think the fanbase is retarded.

I think Jones could genuinely be annoyed with Chael but with the people around him that he has, Im sure it also very possible that he is going along with it as well simply because its good business as well.

Abe, i love you when it comes to Anderson but you seem to contradict when it comes to other fighters.

Contradict what? What the fuck are you talking about and why have you taken up the weak-minded stalker angle lately? That's just petty.

And why you getting upset? You call shit out on the regular on here, no? Why you getting all mad cause I see some stuff in you that im calling out? Throwing out f-bombs and shit......You defend guys like Anderson and Jones to the tee but kinda join up in parades against others in similar fashion. I also have my thoughts on the Jones/Chael thing which throws out the stalking angle.

Again, what the HELLLLLL are you talking about? I didn't even start liking Jones until lately. Defend what? Clarify what the HELLLLL you're talking about. What 'others' are we joining up against? The fact that I'm laughing at Jones reverse trolling the UG has absolutely jack to do with dick.

12SixElbow - Jon Jones is hilarious.

The Brazilian thing, I lost a lot of respect for him. What he said was racist. It was disrespectful and unacceptable. I have a strong stance on this because I hate what he's doing. You can't just insult a whole country like that. ... It was terrible. As Americans, we should have been embarrassed by what he did."

Brazilians aren't a race, for one...
For two, he is absolutely having a big twitter war with Sonnen, while saying he isn't  being baited.

Yes but surely you get the point on the Brazilian thing right? It was nationist... It was racist. Phone Post

Even if Brazil was a "race" (and it's not), the comment still would not be racist.  At the very best it would slightly biggoted in that case, but in reality it was more just a joke in poor taste.

jjj2121 - 
Lazer MMA - 
jjj2121 - 
rufus - 
ABE FROMAN - In before an army of nerds say 'he already took the bait'.

Love the new Jon Jones. He can say anything and all anybody can say back is that they hate him, they can't say he's going to be beaten.

He HAS already taken the bait ABE, you moron. And he's done it intentionally, because he's looking for a big selling fight, as he alluded to in his other comments. So he's going to repeat Chael's jokes to remind everyone? LOL Very clever on his part. He'll s smash Chael, btw, but I would pay to watch it. Phone Post

This guy gets it.  Jones is playing along to sell a fight.  They think the fanbase is retarded.

LOL sell a fight in a division he can't advance to title shot in! He goes back to MW having failed at LHW again.

There is a reason he asked for a fight with Forrest Griffin and immediately started talking shit about Jon Jones.  This is all scripted bullshit.  He beats a shot fighter with a big name and then uses his months of trash talk that the idiot fanbase seemingly can't get enough of to get a completely undeserved title shot and the accompanying large payday.  Anyone with a triple digit IQ should see this and to me personally it's played out and boring at this point.  White noise.

Of course A blind guy could see what Sonnen wants. Only a FOOL THINKS Sonnen will advance to title shot though IMO. Forrest will not do it and I say he loses anyway.

THE JOKE IS REALLY on those who are saying JBJ is not getting trolled but is setting up a fight. Yea he'd want to concentrate on that at this EXACT moment under any circumstances. Yea right. LMFAO at that.

Troll Sonnen troll baby!

loving the daily articles about why fighters WON'T fight each other

He disrespect the whole Brazilian race... Phone Post

Jones gave alot of reasons to not fight someone.

Brazilian is a race now?  LOL.  Wow, what a complete moran.  I guess as a black man he is brought up to play that card whenever you are backed into a corner but DAMN, at least use it correctly.

Canario -  Brazilian isn't a race, it's a nationality. Sonnen is a nationalist!

Came in here to say exactly the same thing. Phone Post

After watching some tape on Chael, Jones don't want none of him. Would rather vacate title and jump to HW.......

Is what he tweeted yesterday. Wtf. Trolling IMO Phone Post

Wasa-B -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - Does the business man Jon Jones really think Gustaffson and Texeira would do better numbers than a rematch with Machida?

From a 'what's to gain/what's to lose' stand point, which is a fundamental business question, its "little to gain/much to lose" for Jones/Machida II at this point and the PPV #s from the first match only back that up even more. I say this as a Machida fan but if i were Jones, I would want to fight those other guys first then turn to a Machida rematch after that. Its surprising since most of us thought and it turned out to be that Machida was Jones' trickiest challenge so far (even though Rashad went the distance) but i dont see anything wrong, from a business standpoint or otherwise, for Jones to want to fight others than Machida right now.

Sorry I'm not seeing it. Hes got just as much to lose against anybody he fights. His belt.

For him to not fight Machida, he's going to have to wait a long time for his next title fight, which so far he has not wanted to do.

I dont think that Gustaffson or Texiera would do as good numbers as Machida. There isn't more at stake against Machida, Machida just has the best chance to beat him. Phone Post

Curious what Anderson Silva's opinion is, being both black and Brazilian.

lol at the legions of "brazil =/= a race so its impossible to say racist things about brazil" tards.

im sure you guys gladly thought you find some kind of cheap technical way to make something not racist (again not saying chael was exactly).

2JupitersTooMany -  Curious what Anderson Silva's opinion is, being both black and Brazilian.

Anderson Silva's not black. He's Brazilian.

;p

KZTT_HaliChap - After watching some tape on Chael, Jones don't want none of him. Would rather vacate title and jump to HW.......

Is what he tweeted yesterday. Wtf. Trolling IMO Phone Post

Omg he hooked me in good with the faux retweets. Phone Post