Jones Beats Stipe Easily, Right?

I mean, finishes him. 

Same size, stylistically bad matchup for Stipe, kicks all day from Jones.

Jones better go up before Ngannou gets that title. I see him beating Stipe then getting "injured" or pissing hot and relinquishing the heavyweight belt.

Jones wrecks Stipe. Stipe is so overrated DC fucked him up for 4rounds before he started the body shots. That was incredibly smart to change it up like that I'll give him that but he still fights like a mummy. Heavyweight sucks.

1 Like
dinkledorf -

Jones wrecks Stipe. Stipe is so overrated DC fucked him up for 4rounds before he started the body shots. That was incredibly smart to change it up like that I'll give him that but he still fights like a mummy. Heavyweight sucks.

Crazy thing is, two years ago I would have thought the opposite 

Pico Jones smokes most heavyweights. 

Pico free Jones doesn't exist so can't predict 

2 Likes

Stipe could easily beat Jones with boxing and forward pressure.

lol. The stupidity reminds me of pretty much every IZzy thread since he's been in the UFC. If you ever want to win some money, bet the opposite of what the UG thinks.

Stipe is by no means an easy fight but stylistically it would be a better match up for Jones to take at HW. Greater reward vs risk then other potential match ups. Prime Santos, Prime Werdum, and Prime Cain would've been absolute nightmare match ups for Jones though. Notice how You Never heard Jones talk about HW when they were on top. Even today's Overeem vs Jones would still be interesting. I guarantee that Jones would be cautious as fuck against Stipe either way because Stipe could just as easily beat him. Stipe is just a good reward vs risk fight for Jones

I wouldn't say it would be easy but I'd definitely pick Jones in this fight and so would the odd makers.

I dont think he can KO Stipe, so I could see Stipe winning a war

Are you kids retarded?

Jones has gotten a decision W in 6 of his last 8 fights…and the one vs Gus probably goes decision without the groin injury from illegal outshot

Jones has been fighting big MWs and Journeymen LHWs mostly other than DC

Jon isn’t finishing shit lately and lost his last fight vs Santos

and you clowns think he finishes Stipe Easy?

Stipe is Finishing and dominating HWs

the JJ worship is a bit out of control don’t ya think?

lmao at the delusion

2 Likes

Before asking how Jones would do against Stipe, you have to ask how would Jones do against Ngannou, Overeem, Dos Santos, or Werdum?

Jones himself doesn't think he wins this. If he did he would be asking for the fight.  

stipe starches him round 1