Jones: Cormier can stick to analyst job after

FrontBroRian -
Shy Guy - 
Damaynevent - DC is much more likable as a commentator. I find his fighting style to be very boring and since he became champ, he just comes off like kind of a douche. I think Jon will finish him this time around. Phone Post 3.0
I find it odd for anyone to find DC's fighting style to be boring.

What about it don't you like? Phone Post 3.0

He's had some horribly boring fights, like against Big Country and Mir. He's also had some pretty exciting ones too though. I think all in all they're usually pretty good. His wrestling is amazing, when he's not fighting Jones.
^ Pretty much nailed it. I am a huge Big Country fan and his fight with DC left a lot to be desired. DC's fight with Gus was awesome, I was just underwhelmed by him up until then. Maybe he was nervous about being in the UFC early on. Phone Post 3.0

Damaynevent -
FrontBroRian -
Shy Guy - 
Damaynevent - DC is much more likable as a commentator. I find his fighting style to be very boring and since he became champ, he just comes off like kind of a douche. I think Jon will finish him this time around. Phone Post 3.0
I find it odd for anyone to find DC's fighting style to be boring.

What about it don't you like? Phone Post 3.0

He's had some horribly boring fights, like against Big Country and Mir. He's also had some pretty exciting ones too though. I think all in all they're usually pretty good. His wrestling is amazing, when he's not fighting Jones.
^ Pretty much nailed it. I am a huge Big Country fan and his fight with DC left a lot to be desired. DC's fight with Gus was awesome, I was just underwhelmed by him up until then. Maybe he was nervous about being in the UFC early on. Phone Post 3.0
Fair enough. Those 2 fights weren't the best. Phone Post 3.0

The first Bones vs Cornier fight was far from a one sided fight, I believe the rematch will be even closer. I simply want Cormier to win to shut up all his haters on this board. Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Recard - 
Phisher -
Ben Gardners boat - Would like to see Cormier smash him but I can't see it being anything other than another Jones decision.
People are smoking crack if they think some powerlifting is going to somehow mean Cormier gets manhandled. Phone Post 3.0

It's not the powerlifting. It's the fact that dude was out partying in the middle of his training camp, and he still decisively beat Cormier last time. If he's taking this shit serious now, it's going to be that much worse. 

I think he took DC seriously, Gus on the other hand. Phone Post 3.0

If you popped positive for cocaine in the middle of a camp, there's no way in hell that you're taking shit seriously.

I don't see how this fight goes differently, Cormier stated a large reason he loss was the loss of Cain as a training partner, however Cain is injured again. Not saying that it would have made a difference, but when you think thats the reason you lost and well you have that reason again... We'll have to see but I don't think Cormier will be able to make the necessary chagnes