Jones: Cormier is a big hater of mine

Just trying to make sure you don't get any ethnic discrimination mixed in with your racism, that's all.

bjj red belt -
T Bag - Cormier jones will be a great fight
Couldn't care less about the shit talk going non between them just want to see them in the cage Phone Post 3.0

It will not be a great fight. It will be a tall, long freak of nature beating the shit out of a guy who will sacrifice 7 inches in height and around 30 inches in reach.

It will be a one-sided ass kicking, and everyone after will question why the fuck the two were ever matched up to begin with.

Why don't we do that now and save the trouble of having to see them fight? Phone Post

Umm he beat the shit out of Bigfoot and Barnett who have 30 pounds on JBJ while also being 6'4 Phone Post 3.0

omega 2013 - LOL@a bunch of clowns on the internet parroting "socially awkward"...

Also LOL@all the clowns hating on Bones for being arrogant when if anyone would have claimed he would FINISH RAMPAGE, BADER, DRAGON, SHOGUN, PHENOM with ease, people would have said they were crazy.

You clowns should appreciate witnessing greatness while it's here...or would you rather have the "machida era" back..? Phone Post
Why so emotional about opinions, guy?

You do realize that not everyone is obligated to be a fan of fighters you like, right?

Root for him and don't worry about it. Phone Post 3.0

ChaosOverkill - 
PostOPandProudAMA - Lol at not many african americans in the sport. Phone Post 3.0

Gotta love how he has himself convinced he's carrying the cross for his race in MMA while Gary Goodridge was beating fools up 20 years ago, and Pat Smith too with some mixed results, Kevin Jackson...

His career went downhill but he was still there kicking asses for a while.

How could you not mention Tiger?

Attila - 
ajjr0ller - 
Attila - "he hasn't really proved much."

Yeah, he only won the arguably most stacked tournament in the history of the sport.

He was seeded directly into the semi-finals as a replacement for Overeem. Still impressive to beat big foot and Barnett, but it's hard for me to consider him a tournament winner. Phone Post

He beat Monson to earn that spot as a replacement and fought his way through the rest of the tournament. Consider it whatever you want - he destroyed/dominated two top heavyweights in BigFoot and Barnett. To say he hasn't proven much is pure ignorance. Which of Jones victories could be considered more impressive than Barnett? None, and that's not even debatable.

that a great win but lol at it not being debatable. he beat a former champ, who was champ 11yrs ago.

jbj beat 5 and 4 in a row,who were more recent champs.he did it more impressively and dominantly. wich is saying something because dc was pretty impressive and dominate him-self(minus the impressive part in the mir fight).

so id say its debatable, and that's not even debatable.

SQUEEZIE - 
Attila - 
ajjr0ller - 

Yeah, he only won the arguably most stacked tournament in the history of the sport.

He was seeded directly into the semi-finals as a replacement for Overeem. Still impressive to beat big foot and Barnett, but it's hard for me to consider him a tournament winner. Phone Post

He beat Monson to earn that spot as a replacement and fought his way through the rest of the tournament. Consider it whatever you want - he destroyed/dominated two top heavyweights in BigFoot and Barnett. To say he hasn't proven much is pure ignorance. Which of Jones victories could be considered more impressive than Barnett? None, and that's not even debatable.

that a great win but lol at it not being debatable. he beat a former champ, who was champ 11yrs ago.

jbj beat 5 and 4 in a row,who were more recent champs.he did it more impressively and dominantly. wich is saying something because dc was pretty impressive and dominate him-self(minus the impressive part in the mir fight).

Did you even read what I wrote? I said beating Barnett is more impressive than any of Jones' particular victories (not his run as a whole). Who would you put above a 250lb Barnett? Machida? Rashad? Yes, those are impressive victories, but to say they're more impressive than Barnett is ridiculous.

Attila - 
SQUEEZIE - 
Attila - 
ajjr0ller - 

Did you even read what I wrote? I said beating Barnett is more impressive than any of Jones' particular victories (not his run as a whole). Who would you put above a 250lb Barnett? Machida? Rashad? Yes, those are impressive victories, but to say they're more impressive than Barnett is ridiculous.

yea i was talking about any one of those wins are equal are more impressive.

are you saying because Barnett is bigger its more impressive?

does jbj beat barnett if he bulked up?

does dc beat gustaf,chael,machida,rashad,etc. at 205?

obviously we dont kno for sure.but imo bones beats bigfoot, barnett,mir, and nelson too if he wanted to add weight and strength.

Attila -
ajjr0ller - 

No doubt, those wins are very impressive. I'm not trying to knock Cormier for a lack of quality wins. I just don't consider him a tournament winner. His fight with Monson happened before Overeem was removed from the tournament, so Cormier didn't exactly fight for his spot per sé but he deserved to be in there regardless. Either way, it's kind of silly to call a years worth of fights a tournament. Phone Post

JimmersonzGlove - 
ChaosOverkill - 

LOL!!!!

I hope you're not trying to imply that Jones is anywhere near the combat athlete as the Model is.

SQUEEZIE - 
Attila - 
SQUEEZIE - 
Attila - 
ajjr0ller - 

yea i was talking about any one of those wins are equal are more impressive.

are you saying because Barnett is bigger its more impressive?

does jbj beat barnett if he bulked up?

does dc beat gustaf,chael,machida,rashad,etc. at 205?

obviously we dont kno for sure.but imo bones beats bigfoot, barnett,mir, and nelson too if he wanted to add weight and strength.

I'm saying that beating a 250 lb Barnett is more impressive than a 205 lb Machida (who was 1-2 in has last 3 fights), absolutely yes. I think Jones would probably be the favorite if he bulked up to heavyweight and fought Barnett, but I'm very confident the odds would be closer than they were with Machida (-440 +350). You really think Jones would be a bigger favorite than -440 against Barnett?