"Jones Has Three fights Left in Him - Will Run Though Stipe "

MMA is better w/o his name anywhere.
He’s a fake, narcissistic, pathological liar.
A primadonna, addict, criminal, and line-stepper…habitually.
He’s a habitual line-stepper, hiding in the lhw division his entire career & can’t pronounce “picogram”, even while preaching the downfalls of crime on coke to a linguistic academy.

I hope he gets arrested with a fake covid passport and gets accidentally eye-poked 7 times in the booking process.

6 Likes

Damn

Really Realy disappointing.
Like said before , his attacks were mostly jab jab right hand . And way of with the distance , some looked like he was just throwing without any reazon . I think one ore 2 times he was like reacting what Jan did and then engaged .

Jan got the beeter of the exchange’s,

I said before he would of layd and prayed to a victory . Rethinking that like Chael. 2 of his take down attempts were embarrassing, he just crunched down and like stod there , with no attempted to drive thru.

So I think he looked really bad .

1 Like

Cool screen name

1 Like

happy lets go GIF by NBA

1 Like

Nobody cared about stipe when he was champ, care even less about him now. Don’t waste a fight on him.

1 Like

Him and Drazen Petrovic would been a dangerous one two. If it’s said like that .

1 Like

Don’t you think hardcore or many fight fans liked stipes fights ?

If we are talking about the vid with Jden Cox, who is one of the best in the world, no shame in this.

1 Like

No one did. Numbers speak for themselves. He’s like MM, no one cares.

1 Like

I understand that’s it’s not so simple , MMA wrestling and wresting . And don’t know shit about college wrestling and the level . I was just asking a question. ? People that really have knowledge about wrestling and MMA wrestling. Is jones a good MMA wrestler?
How did he so when he competed in colege?

I am one of the fu then :grinning: